abby's blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crafty Conncoctions

Since it's Wednesday, that means that there's no school today! Woo Hoo! Mommy told me that she could do her work from home while I was napping later today so that means that we get to spend the whole day together! And boy oh boy did she have plans. We read a ton of books, did some coloring, made some phone calls (nope - I'm still not a fan of talking on the phone), put together my eight (yes, eight) favorite puzzles (over and over), headed out to the playground, chalked, blew lots of bubbles and even fit in a super cool Halloween arts and crafts project (don't you just looooove my "baby pumpkin with lots of pretty colors on it"? And that was all before lunch! Yowzers! I have had a ball today. As I write, Mommy's busy getting ready a special Halloween-style lunch complete with little spider chips and haunted hot dogs, ha ha! After lunch I'm gonna nap my little heart out because I'm exhausted. And then this afternoon, well - who knows what!!! Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home