abby's blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am Tiger...hear me ROAR!

What a week it's been so far! After a great night's sleep on Saturday, I headed to church on Sunday and had a blast in Sunday School and Discipleship Training. After the last service on Sunday night, we headed home for dinner and then a restful night - no falling off beds for me, ha ha! Yesterday (Monday) I got up and bathed so I could be clean and ready for school. On the way to school I was acting sooooo goofy and Mommy just had to pull over and take a picture. I was making her laugh sooo hard and it was such a fun car ride! And it was also such a fun day at school! I had a blast painting my hand to make a candy corn picture - it was too cute! After Mommy came to pick me up, we made a pit stop by Nana and Papa's house. Nana made some chocolate candies for me to give my class this week as a Halloween present...she used to make them for Daddy's friends when he was young too! They were so yummy, thanks Nana! By the time we got back home, Daddy showed up and we ate a yummy chicken parmesan dinner - did I mention that I ate? A whole plateful...I must be growing or something, ha! After dinner, the Oglesbys all came over...Mr. Bill, Ms. Katherine and Claire Isabelle. We laughed and played - and made Halloween ghost t-shirts! They were practice shirts for today's big party...and speaking of which...today was my class Halloween party! It was awesome! Mommy, Ms. Katherine, Ms. Marley and Ms. Christian gave us the best party ever! There were balloons, chicken, fruit, goldfish, dip, cupcakes, t-shirts to be made, bags to design with stickers and crayons, and my favorite - trick or treating around the room with my friends! It was awesome!!!!! I had a ball!


At the end of the party, we were all wound up so Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Jennifer let us watch part of the Snoopy Halloween movie...but I have a date with Daddy tonight to watch it on t.v. (We have this date every year right before Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas - we love watching Snoopy together!) So, Mommy said I could just come home with her...and we invited Ian too! We have had a ball playing this afternoon....but it's nap time now so I better get going...talk to you all later! Hugs and Kisses!

PS - Please say a special prayer today for my Meemaw. She's been really sick lately and just got out of the hospital last week...and had to go back this morning. Daddy's waiting to hear what the Doctor says but we are all sending special love and encouragement her way. Love you Meemaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home