Me and my gang!
Way on down to southern Alabama...me and my gang...we live to "play", we "play" to live...me and my gang! (Thanks Rascal Flatts, ha ha!) We after a couple of hairy days of random stomach illnesses, house rearranging and snuggling during thunderstorms, it was nice to wake up on a Sunday morning and get all dressed up for church. I headed straight to Sunday School with Ms. Betty and Ms. Helen and then into the nursery where I found out Mommy and Ms. Carolyn were in charge! I spent the morning playing with Georgia Raine and Tony (we missed Denesa who is out of town in Florida!). Then when chur
ch was over, we all decided to go out to lunch....me, Mommy, Daddy, Ms. Jennifer, Mr. Colby, Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie. We were headed to one of our favorite Sunday afternoon traditions "The Chicken Place!" (a.k.a. Bojangles) We invited the Chalk family and were super glad they joined us!! You see, we ended up having dinner with them last night (and about 27 other people - whew!) at a deacon's get together but I sat on one end of the table - waaaaaaay far away from my friends: Emma, Catherine, Caroline, Jenna Cate and Julia Claire. Eventually Mommy and Daddy let me go down there to sit and play and I love my girls! But I was super glad that the Chalks girls (along with Mr. Carvil and Ms. Jackie) came to lunch today so I could spend some more time with them. In the picture it is me, then Emma (3), then Catherine (5), then Caroline (7). They loved the chicken place, too! In fact, we were there over an hour and had a blast! We just got home and today Daddy has a couple of church meetings while Mommy does some work. And to tell you the truth, I'm a bit tired so I think I'll go take a nap for a little while, night night!
PS - You know what today is? In exactly one week I'll be a flowergirl...which means it'll be Aunt Kelly's wedding to "Uncle" Matt. Yep, August 9th is right around the corner and I'm so happy. The wedding will be in Sandestin so we'll be leaving for the beach this week and staying gone for a while (no surprise there...another vacation - ha ha!). Stay tuned for more details!
ch was over, we all decided to go out to lunch....me, Mommy, Daddy, Ms. Jennifer, Mr. Colby, Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie. We were headed to one of our favorite Sunday afternoon traditions "The Chicken Place!" (a.k.a. Bojangles) We invited the Chalk family and were super glad they joined us!! You see, we ended up having dinner with them last night (and about 27 other people - whew!) at a deacon's get together but I sat on one end of the table - waaaaaaay far away from my friends: Emma, Catherine, Caroline, Jenna Cate and Julia Claire. Eventually Mommy and Daddy let me go down there to sit and play and I love my girls! But I was super glad that the Chalks girls (along with Mr. Carvil and Ms. Jackie) came to lunch today so I could spend some more time with them. In the picture it is me, then Emma (3), then Catherine (5), then Caroline (7). They loved the chicken place, too! In fact, we were there over an hour and had a blast! We just got home and today Daddy has a couple of church meetings while Mommy does some work. And to tell you the truth, I'm a bit tired so I think I'll go take a nap for a little while, night night!PS - You know what today is? In exactly one week I'll be a flowergirl...which means it'll be Aunt Kelly's wedding to "Uncle" Matt. Yep, August 9th is right around the corner and I'm so happy. The wedding will be in Sandestin so we'll be leaving for the beach this week and staying gone for a while (no surprise there...another vacation - ha ha!). Stay tuned for more details!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home