Two year olds rule Tuesdays
What a kick start to this week! Sunday we went to church and had a grea
t worship service - Mommy says "Can I get a tru dat?" Ha ha! After church Daddy took his favorite girls out to lunch and then I slept the afternoon away! On Monday morning, Jess showed up and Mommy and Daddy headed out. By lunchtime Mommy was back and the three of us girls packed up our t
owels and headed to the pool. I showed off my new swimming skills...no more noodles, floaties or inner tubes for a while because I can do a lot of underwater swimming and it's awesome! I'm learning how to swim and did a lot of laps from the shallow end to the back - honest to goodness! I jumped off the diving board, went under, turned to swim to the wall and climb
ed up to do it again! I also sway to get the rings off the steps and even swam through underwater hula hoops. It was great! On Monday night, Daddy, Mommy and I took off to grab some dinner in Enterprise and then headed to the store to go shopping. Daddy bought us a couple of big surprises and that meant we had to spend our Tuesday getting a room ready in our house. So first thing this morning Jess came back over to our house and she and I played and played while Mommy did some special housework - something about paint and furniture but I'm not exactly sure! Ha! The fun thing was that while Mommy was doing some special work, Jess and I set up my bouncy house in Daddy's den - yea! But probably the best part of toda
y was celebrating Jess' birthday. On Thursday she'll turn SWEET 16! Woo hoo! We weren't planning to celebrate until tomorrow at lunch (even though Mommy went to the surprise party on Saturday night) we made a cookie cake today and it was awesome! I love Jess and I'm so happy it's her birthday week!!
She's going to get her license on Thursday and then will drive her Mustang convertible to the beach for the weekend with her Mommy and their friends. But now it's night time and JI'm cleaned up (and sporting a rather fine "Alfalfa" hair do if I do say so myself - ha ha), Jess is home, we are done with dinner and I'm getting ready to call it a night. Hugs and kisses to everyone out there in blog world!
PS - Everyone keep your fingers crossed and prayers said for Aunt Kelly who is following Mommy and Daddy's footsteps and taking the state bar this week. Although it's for Virginia rather than Alabama, it's still a really hard test and we are thinking about Aunt Kelly this week. Good luck!
t worship service - Mommy says "Can I get a tru dat?" Ha ha! After church Daddy took his favorite girls out to lunch and then I slept the afternoon away! On Monday morning, Jess showed up and Mommy and Daddy headed out. By lunchtime Mommy was back and the three of us girls packed up our t
owels and headed to the pool. I showed off my new swimming skills...no more noodles, floaties or inner tubes for a while because I can do a lot of underwater swimming and it's awesome! I'm learning how to swim and did a lot of laps from the shallow end to the back - honest to goodness! I jumped off the diving board, went under, turned to swim to the wall and climb
ed up to do it again! I also sway to get the rings off the steps and even swam through underwater hula hoops. It was great! On Monday night, Daddy, Mommy and I took off to grab some dinner in Enterprise and then headed to the store to go shopping. Daddy bought us a couple of big surprises and that meant we had to spend our Tuesday getting a room ready in our house. So first thing this morning Jess came back over to our house and she and I played and played while Mommy did some special housework - something about paint and furniture but I'm not exactly sure! Ha! The fun thing was that while Mommy was doing some special work, Jess and I set up my bouncy house in Daddy's den - yea! But probably the best part of toda
y was celebrating Jess' birthday. On Thursday she'll turn SWEET 16! Woo hoo! We weren't planning to celebrate until tomorrow at lunch (even though Mommy went to the surprise party on Saturday night) we made a cookie cake today and it was awesome! I love Jess and I'm so happy it's her birthday week!!
She's going to get her license on Thursday and then will drive her Mustang convertible to the beach for the weekend with her Mommy and their friends. But now it's night time and JI'm cleaned up (and sporting a rather fine "Alfalfa" hair do if I do say so myself - ha ha), Jess is home, we are done with dinner and I'm getting ready to call it a night. Hugs and kisses to everyone out there in blog world!PS - Everyone keep your fingers crossed and prayers said for Aunt Kelly who is following Mommy and Daddy's footsteps and taking the state bar this week. Although it's for Virginia rather than Alabama, it's still a really hard test and we are thinking about Aunt Kelly this week. Good luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home