School Daze and Water Craze
Today was the last day of school for the summer kiddos at FUMC...and guess what Ms. Margaret (our principal) planned? A water day! It was awesome...there was a kiddie pool, a big sprinkler and the biggest water slide you've ever seen in our playground! All of my bunny friends wanted to just play in the kiddie pool but I said I was off to the slide. My friend, Dawson, from our church was there to be my friend and encourage me. We both went down it together and it was so much fun! Then I had it all to myself for about 10 minutes - until the other classes came outside. Then we had popsicles and I went back inside to get dry and play for a bit.






Now me and Mommy are at home and getting the car all packed up. I'll be away from the blog for a while because I'm going to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house for TEN days, woo hoo! We're headed there this afternoon and I'm getting to stay there all next week while Mommy is with her youth group at camp and Daddy is working. I'm sure going to miss Mommy and Daddy but I can't wait to play with G&PD! It's going to be a blast! Mommy said there's already something special planned for tonight so we're going to get going! I hope everyone has a great week while I'm gone! Toodles!






Now me and Mommy are at home and getting the car all packed up. I'll be away from the blog for a while because I'm going to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house for TEN days, woo hoo! We're headed there this afternoon and I'm getting to stay there all next week while Mommy is with her youth group at camp and Daddy is working. I'm sure going to miss Mommy and Daddy but I can't wait to play with G&PD! It's going to be a blast! Mommy said there's already something special planned for tonight so we're going to get going! I hope everyone has a great week while I'm gone! Toodles!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home