Not a bad start at all!
Well, after such a fun weekend, I wondered what I'd be doing this week - and it certainly started out super fun! Monday morning Jess came to stay with me while Mommy went to work out and do some odds and ends. When she finally came home, the three of us ran to Walmart and then I zonked out for nap time. When I woke up we had one last errand to go on and then take Jess home. I had a blast with her! In fact, I had so much fun yesterday I actually went to bed early and slept in late today! And since Mommy had to go to work this morning, she was up and out the door super early...and that meant play time with Daddy and a ride to school in his truck! And school was so much fun - I was in charge of snacks today (Jammers, Cookies and Grapes of course, ha!), we planned our water day for Thursday and I got to color a shirt today with paint and straws! Super cool! When Mommy came to pick me up, Jess was with her and we headed to Water World! Mommy said she made a last second call to Ms. Katie and told her there were just no ifs and buts about it - she was coming with us! We told her she had a few minutes to get ready and meet us there. And I had so much fun with Ellie! After the Paynes left, me, Mommy and Jess stuck around for dinner and to swim some more. We finally got home and I'm beat! I'm about to take a bath and then head to bed....night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!






1 Comments:
she is so cute and ashley brooks cousin brenda curenton
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home