P-Diddy in the hizzle for shizzle
Guess who's in town? PA
PA DOC! I knew he was coming to our house today so I spent the whole morning just "wishing, and hoping and thinking and praying"...or was it "eating, and reading and tinkling and playing?" Ha ha! All kidding aside, I really did spend almost an entire hour putting together (and taking apart only to put back together again) my super big ocean creature floor puzzle. After about the 20th time of putting it back together, Papa Doc pulled into the driveway! I was super excited! He came to spend the weekend with
us and play lots of golf with Daddy! Papa Doc went on a couple of errands with us (one of which just happened to be the toy store where he just happened to want to buy a new Thomas the Tank Water Tower for my train set!!!! Thanks, Papa Doc!) we met Daddy at the RTJ golf course club house for a yummy lunch! Then the boys stayed at the golf course to play while Mommy and I went home. I napped the afternoon away and before I knew it, everyone was back home and we were chalking all over the carport while Daddy grilled out some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs!



After we all headed inside to eat dinner, dessert it was time to play with the Thomas the Tra
in set! I'm so happy Papa Doc's here! I know that Gramercy is going to be super sad to be without him for a few days but it's gonna be an awesome weekend around our house for sure! And I've heard rumors about chocolate donuts with him for breakfast tomorrow morning so I'm off to bed. Night night!
PA DOC! I knew he was coming to our house today so I spent the whole morning just "wishing, and hoping and thinking and praying"...or was it "eating, and reading and tinkling and playing?" Ha ha! All kidding aside, I really did spend almost an entire hour putting together (and taking apart only to put back together again) my super big ocean creature floor puzzle. After about the 20th time of putting it back together, Papa Doc pulled into the driveway! I was super excited! He came to spend the weekend with
us and play lots of golf with Daddy! Papa Doc went on a couple of errands with us (one of which just happened to be the toy store where he just happened to want to buy a new Thomas the Tank Water Tower for my train set!!!! Thanks, Papa Doc!) we met Daddy at the RTJ golf course club house for a yummy lunch! Then the boys stayed at the golf course to play while Mommy and I went home. I napped the afternoon away and before I knew it, everyone was back home and we were chalking all over the carport while Daddy grilled out some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs! 


After we all headed inside to eat dinner, dessert it was time to play with the Thomas the Tra
in set! I'm so happy Papa Doc's here! I know that Gramercy is going to be super sad to be without him for a few days but it's gonna be an awesome weekend around our house for sure! And I've heard rumors about chocolate donuts with him for breakfast tomorrow morning so I'm off to bed. Night night!

1 Comments:
I'm sure you'll send one of those chocolate goodies back home with Papa Doc to Gramercy! Boy! Looks like you guys are having some fun...and that is what it is all about. Love the fact you "did" the puzzle...good for you, gal!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home