Sweet Home Alabama
I'm back! Home sweet home...but it was a bittersweet goodbye to Gramercy and Papa Doc because I had such a great time at their house last week! I see that Mommy got a hold of my blog and told all of you that I was going to me in Florida for a while with G&PD. And it really was full of so many things...there was reading, playing (love love love my new elephant game!), puzzles, swimming, pools fun (including a special pool toy that I can't really tell you about until Cousin Carter and Cousin Logan see it - just wait guys, it's awesome), cool restaurants (I learned to eat with chopsticks!), fireworks, more swimming lessons, watching dolphins at the Gulfarium, going on a glass bottom boat ride,moose ice cream (superman of course!), feeding ducks, walk-a-bouts, supervising the new house, shopping for new clothes (well, bathing suits of course!), making cupcakes, a mermaid party, hanging out on the playground, coloring and tons more things!
On Friday night I was hanging out with G&PD when Daddy showed up! He played golf with PD on Saturday morning while Gramercy and I had a date with some dolphins! Then after dinner he and I packed up his truck and headed back to Alabama. Daddy later told Mommy that I talked nonstop the whole way home about what I did at G&PD's house! We got back to our home about 9:30 PM and Mommy was at the house! I was so excited to see her that I talked for another hour while hanging on to her and giving her lots of hugs and kisses. We snuggled in the bed until I just fell asleep from exhaustion. What a GREAT week! Thanks again Gramercy and Papa Doc for letting me come stay with you! I love love love love love you both and I'm so thankful for everything you do for me...you can't see it but I'm smiling and saying thank you, ha ha!
XOXOXO







1 Comments:
WOW! WHAT A WEEK!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home