"Pass the gravy, please!"
Guess who I met today? RICK AND BUBBA! They are two radio station emcees that host one of the funniest morning shows around! Mommy listens to them almost every day and Daddy actually listens too - although he'd probably never admit it to you, ha ha! Anyhoo, after a full day of playing with Jess and having a ball, I found out the best part of the day was yet to come. Me, Mommy and Jess packed up the car and headed to Dothan to meet Daddy at Outback for dinner...during which I ate almost everyone else's food as par for the course! After dinner, me Mommy and Jess headed to the book signing by Rick Burgess and Bill "Bubba" Bussey! It was so awesome! Mr. Bubba winked at me right when I got there and I ended up with a balloon, lots of new friends and a private singing of "Rick and Bubba, Rick and Bubba, pass the gravy, please!" from Mr. Bubba himself! I kept saying it was a "party!" and it definitely was! The "sexiest fat men alive" called Jess the "Number One Babysitter" when they took a picture with her and then said I was super cute when they took a picture with me and Mommy. Mommy had their new book and they signed it for her...even a crazy blad guy named Speedy signed it for her as well. You know, Mommy told me that she first met them way back in 1982 when she lived in Gadsden and they were on THE Q. Papa Doc took her to a fun day at the radio station and they were there. I was glad that I got to meet them too...even though it was 27 years later - WOW! I had a blast and now I can't wait to hear them on the radio tomorrow morning!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home