Wonderful Weekend
So, here we are on a Sun
day afternoon...I just woke up from a great nap and I feel refreshed and ready to tell you all about the weekend. We all woke up on Saturday morning we had a very healthy breakfast (chocolate donuts - of course!) and then the "the golfers" (what I now call Papa Doc and Daddy) were at it again. And this time with Papa too! They all headed to the golf course and me and Mommy headed to Ms. Carolyn's house. (By the way - it's her birthday today, and yesterday was Ms. Peggy's birthday! I love those two ladies and hope
they have had great birthdays!) When we got there, Ms. Carolyn was already in the pool. And I had a great swim time...not once did I ask for my floaties. I jumped in right away to Ms. Carolyn, and even tried my hand at getting sinking squids up off the pool floor, ha! But, even though I didn't need floaties, I really liked floating around though on my noodle. It was super fun! After swimming I headed home for lunch and nap time. When I woke up, Daddy and Papa Doc were back. Mommy had to leave for a softball game and I hung out with the boys...well, those that were awake - ha ha! When Mommy came home we had dinner and then had a pretty long story time before I found out it was bed time. This morning we had breakfast with Papa Doc before he left to go back to the beach where Gramercy was waiting for him. He got home safely and we headed to church. Now it's Sunday afternoon and like I said - I'm refreshed...which means I'm off to go play, play, play!
day afternoon...I just woke up from a great nap and I feel refreshed and ready to tell you all about the weekend. We all woke up on Saturday morning we had a very healthy breakfast (chocolate donuts - of course!) and then the "the golfers" (what I now call Papa Doc and Daddy) were at it again. And this time with Papa too! They all headed to the golf course and me and Mommy headed to Ms. Carolyn's house. (By the way - it's her birthday today, and yesterday was Ms. Peggy's birthday! I love those two ladies and hope
they have had great birthdays!) When we got there, Ms. Carolyn was already in the pool. And I had a great swim time...not once did I ask for my floaties. I jumped in right away to Ms. Carolyn, and even tried my hand at getting sinking squids up off the pool floor, ha! But, even though I didn't need floaties, I really liked floating around though on my noodle. It was super fun! After swimming I headed home for lunch and nap time. When I woke up, Daddy and Papa Doc were back. Mommy had to leave for a softball game and I hung out with the boys...well, those that were awake - ha ha! When Mommy came home we had dinner and then had a pretty long story time before I found out it was bed time. This morning we had breakfast with Papa Doc before he left to go back to the beach where Gramercy was waiting for him. He got home safely and we headed to church. Now it's Sunday afternoon and like I said - I'm refreshed...which means I'm off to go play, play, play!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home