Daddy and his daughter
You want to know what today is? TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK DAY!!!! Woo
woo! I'm so excited! Last night I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about what was going to happen today and when I heard I was going to Daddy's work, I got super super excited! I love going with Daddy to his work...especially because I get to see and play with Ms. Sondra (who might, just might, also give me chocolate candies - ha ha!) Before I went to bed last night, I asked Mommy if I could wear my "sparkly dress" to "Daddy's work so I look pretty." Mommy thought it was just too cute! First thing this morning I wanted to get going. But I had to shower, wait for Daddy to shower and then pack my bag. I'm taking lots of fun things to work on while Daddy's doing his work! We are going to get a lot done before he takes me out to lunch. Eventually Mommy said she'll come get me but I'm just so excited that I hope she doesn't come until the day is almost over! I love Daddy and hanging out with him!!!!!!! This is gonna be a GREAT day!
PS - You know what else today is? Only one of the biggest days in life for my all time favorite most awesome babysitter: Jess' Birthday!!! Yep, today she turns the big SWEET 16! Although we've already had lots of parties with her (I guess you get a lot of birthday parties when you turn 16 just like when you turn 2, ha ha!). This morning she is going to get her driver's license (although she already passed the test - woot woot!) and then off to lunch with her Mommy, Ms. Renee, and some of her friends. Then they are all packing up and going to the beach this weekend for fun, fun, fun! I won't see her again until Monday morning when she comes to our house - DRIVING HER MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE! Wow! Ms. Renee no longer has to bring her to our house and we no longer have to take her home...watch out world, Jess is on the road!!!! Love you, Jess! Happy Birthday!
woo! I'm so excited! Last night I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about what was going to happen today and when I heard I was going to Daddy's work, I got super super excited! I love going with Daddy to his work...especially because I get to see and play with Ms. Sondra (who might, just might, also give me chocolate candies - ha ha!) Before I went to bed last night, I asked Mommy if I could wear my "sparkly dress" to "Daddy's work so I look pretty." Mommy thought it was just too cute! First thing this morning I wanted to get going. But I had to shower, wait for Daddy to shower and then pack my bag. I'm taking lots of fun things to work on while Daddy's doing his work! We are going to get a lot done before he takes me out to lunch. Eventually Mommy said she'll come get me but I'm just so excited that I hope she doesn't come until the day is almost over! I love Daddy and hanging out with him!!!!!!! This is gonna be a GREAT day!PS - You know what else today is? Only one of the biggest days in life for my all time favorite most awesome babysitter: Jess' Birthday!!! Yep, today she turns the big SWEET 16! Although we've already had lots of parties with her (I guess you get a lot of birthday parties when you turn 16 just like when you turn 2, ha ha!). This morning she is going to get her driver's license (although she already passed the test - woot woot!) and then off to lunch with her Mommy, Ms. Renee, and some of her friends. Then they are all packing up and going to the beach this weekend for fun, fun, fun! I won't see her again until Monday morning when she comes to our house - DRIVING HER MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE! Wow! Ms. Renee no longer has to bring her to our house and we no longer have to take her home...watch out world, Jess is on the road!!!! Love you, Jess! Happy Birthday!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home