abby's blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

half past another day...

OK, seriously, where does the time go??? I feel like I was just sitting down updating my blog and come to find out, that was 3 days ago! Yowzers! This week has been super great fun. Each day I've woken up to find Jess here at the house. Mommy and Daddy have gone off to work, the courthouse, errands, the gym, and probably lots of other places they don't tell me about because it's just yucky adult things! Hee hee! The best part was though, while they were gone - I hung out with Jess! Monday we went and grabbed some Mickey D's for lunch, Tuesday we hung out together and tagged along on some of Mommy's errands (and met Daddy for lunch) and then today we had some serious indoor and outdoor playtime before she had to leave after lunch. She's off to get all ready for school to start this Friday. And I'm off to pack...more to come on that later! But honestly, I've had a fun filled few days and just to prove it, enjoy a little bit of the evidence, ha!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home