abby's blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

GOING TO THE CHAPEL...

Today's the day . . . the day we leave for AUNT KELLY'S WEDDING TO "UNCLE MATT"! Woo Hoo! We've been waiting for this day since "Uncle" Matt proposed last year. Aunt Kelly has been planning and getting everything ready. And if you didn't know, I am her super - duper - all - time - best - world's - greatest FLOWER GIRL! I've been practicing really hard and Mommy and Daddy think that if I don't get a permanent gig at throwing flowers, at least there's a future in softball for me, ha! (Needless to say, I put the "throw" in throwing out the flowers!) We are leaving this morning and heading south to Sandestin, FL - where Gramercy and Papa Doc live. The whole family, and tons of friends, family friends, school friends, best friends and others will be down there also. I can't wait....so many things are on our agenda...a slumber party with Cousin Logan and Cousin Carter, a brunch with Gramercy's best buddies, a beach & lunch date with Aunt Robyn, bunk beds at our hotel suite, rehearsal dinner, rehearsal, bonfires on the beach, a spa day, a bridesmaid (and flower girl) beauty salon date, wedding, reception, post wedding brunch, sleep over at Gramercy and Papa Doc's new house, etc...the list goes on and on so I'm just gonna stop here! (But FYI, we're tacking on another super awesome vacay at the end of our Sandestin week in another beach side town with some of our family's best friends...get ready for the stories...little hooters unite!) Anyway, Mommy, Daddy and I don't know if any of us will have time to update my blog so check back with me and see if there is any news about how much super fantastic fun I'm having...if you don't get daily updates, I'll make sure to fill you in on all the fun when I get back late next week! Love to you all!!!!!

...Goin' to the chapel...and they're....gonna get maaaaaaaaaarried! An early congrats to Aunt Kelly and "Uncle Matt" - THE MARLOWS!


1 Comments:

Blogger ____j said...

Congrats to the happy couple. :)
You have an award on my blog! Check it out.

August 11, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home