abby's blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Eye of the TIGER

Last night was my school's Open House! We had to come back from our beach trip right after lunch so we could get unpacked and ready to get going again. Jess came to meet us and we headed over to Ms. Katie's house...Jess watched baby Ann Marie while me and Mommy jumped in Ms. Katie's car with her and Ellie and headed to Enterprise First United Methodist Church. The Open House for Stepping Stones Preschool and Mom's Day Out was a great success! We all met in Fellowship Hall before checking out our classrooms...and since I've already been a Kangaroo and Bunny, I got to move up to the next class for 3 year olds: the TIGERS. Wow! I'm super excited to be a Tiger - although Daddy says the only time I ever get to be a Tiger, or be excited about being one, is this year at school...and everyday I have to remember to practice the phrase "Roll Tide!" (Ha ha!) My teachers are so cool too! Their names are Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Jennifer. I love them already! And I'm also super excited that one of my best friends, Claire Isabelle, is also in the Tiger class! I have lots of new people that I'll be meeting - my class has 12 kiddos in it - but I'm also glad to see Landon and Christian in the class too! I can't wait for this school year to start...speaking of which - it starts on Monday! Wow...summer's over, school is starting, fall is coming and I'm ready for class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home