Beach Beauties!
After leaving Sandestin on Tuesday afternoon, Mommy and I headed to Panama City Beach (where we turned RIGHT to Edgewater - ha ha!) to meet the Millers: Ms. Christy (aka Crispy), Mr. Dan and their little girl, Taylor Frances. Me and Mommy hadn't met Taylor Frances before but she was soon my best friend! (She'll be 2 years old in a couple of days!!!) I loved laughing and playing with her! She and I are destined to be roomies at THE University together...and we will definitely follow in our Mommies footsteps and become little hooters - CHI OMEGA that is, ha ha! Hoot hoot! After hanging out for a while we headed on over to dinner at Capt. Andersons - where of course I talked all about shrimp and then ended up ordering steak! And even after my steak, baked potato and salad, I still had room for dessert! And guess what's at PCB? Kilwin's!!!! Yummy Superman ice cream again! When we got back home it was past bedtime so we all got in our jammies and got tucked in. Taylor Frances and I had a slumber party in her room!!!! It was so much fun! We both slept on Tinkerbell pillowcases and I even let her borrow Minnie while Mickey stayed in my bed. When we woke up the next morning it was time to hit the beach...where we played in the sand & got in the water - I showed T.F. how to build sandcastles and play in the sand while she showed me how to swim and play in the water! We were meant to be bestest buddies for sure! And guess what? Mr. Dan helped us find lots of sea shells and Ms. Christy found a real deal hermit crab in his shell in the water! It was awesome!!!! After some serious beach time, we headed inside to get showered and dressed for lunch at Scampys. Yummy! Then it was time to say goodbye! They are hanging around for a few more days before they leave to go back home to Oxford, MS. We talked about getting back together for a beach trip next spring...Mommy said this may be the first of many Spring Break trips together for me and T-Fran, ha ha! (And I told her that sounds great to me!!!!) Love you guys!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home