abby's blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

24

...24...it's not just a t.v. show anymore! Ha ha! I just have a few minutes tonight before Mommy takes over the computer so I thought I'd share a few things that I did in the last twenty four hours...


Wednesday, 2:00 PM - Mommy and I headed to our favorite formals alteration lady, Ms. Linda. I tried on my flower girl dress while Mommy tried on her bridesmaid dress. Ms. Linda said Aunt Kelly is going to have some very pretty people in her bridal party - ha ha!


Wednesday, 3:00 PM - Swimming with Cousin Logan, woo hoo!!! We met him at Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's pool and I had a blast with him. We played water wars with the squirt guns and I even showed him how I jump on the "jumping board." I didn't want to leave and I can't wait to go back!


Thursday, 9 AM - 2:30 PM - School...no pictures of school today but Mommy found out that next Thursday is "Water Day" and she's down to help out with my class! I can't wait!


Thursday, 3 PM - Blueberry Picking with the Jones family! It was so much fun! Me, Mommy, Ms. Sha, Ian and Zoey all headed out to Ms. Jeannia's house (only a few miles away from our house) where she has tons of blueberry bushes. This is the first time we've ever picked blueberries and it was so much fun! I got a huge bucket full and it was awesome! Mommy and I decided we DO like blueberries, ha ha! After a water break and a bit more picking, we called it a day because it was getting a bit hot. But I had a blast with the Jones, as always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home