abby's blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Monday all over again, ha!

Where or where do I start? So much stuff has happened in the last couple of days that I don't even know where to start again! First, before I go any further, please say a pray today for my Papa. He's not feeling too good and I don't like seeing him sick. We had lunch with him on Sunday and I got to wish him a Happy Father's Day. It was super fun but after lunch he started feeling bad and went to the hospital last night. Today he's going to his Doctor's office and I know they will fix him up and he'll get better soon. I love you, Papa, Get Well Soon! Now, back to my crazy busy life, ha ha!

Yesterday I was up early...super early! And it was a good thing because before I knew it, Mommy and Daddy were gone and Jess was here babysitting, yea! She's so funny and I love hanging out with her...we played, colored, ran in the sprinkler and she even got me super squeaky clean in the tub. When Mommy came home we all ate some lunch and then said goodbye to Jess. I took a great nap...in fact, I slept right through what was supposed to be a great swimming date with Ms. Carolyn! When I finally woke up, I was going to help Mommy get dinner ready but we changed our plans and went to see Daddy who was with Papa waiting at the hospital. We didn't stay too long but enough to see that Papa was feeling really sick. When we headed home, I was exhausted and cranky. I asked Mommy if I could just lie down with her for a while and I did, but was up almost every hour with my pee pee problems. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. But this morning I was up again and happy because even though it hurt to go potty, I knew it was a big day: first day of summer school! Ms. Tammy and Ms. Janet are my teachers and it's going to be sooo much fun! After school today me and Mommy are meeting some friends to go swimming and I know it's going to be a great afternoon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Hope you and Papa are both doing better...physically at least. SOunds like you let nothing stop you from going, going, going, Little One. You are so cute and swet.

June 24, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home