TGIF!
What a day, what a day! This morning I woke up and found Mommy still coughing...she's been a bit sick for a couple of days but she said that wasn't going to stop us today. We had lots to do. This morning was a "work at home" kind of day for Mommy and after I saw her working at the kitchen table, I took my computer over to the table and said "I sit here and work too on Abby's computer." Mommy said it was the cutest thing she'd seen me do in a while and took a picture!
I sat there working on my computer (thanks, Uncle Rickey!) for about 30 minutes straight while Mommy worked on hers. Then it was lunch and nap time. When I woke up, Mommy told me she had to go to the courthouse and the office for a while...so I was off to Nana and Papa's house! It was so much fun! On Fridays, they make their weekly trip to Walmart and dinner and I got to go with them! And dinner was sooo yummy. Uncle A joined us at McLins and I ate everything in sight! I just got home a few minutes ago and I'm getting in some good snuggling and blogging time before I go to bed. It was a great Friday!
I sat there working on my computer (thanks, Uncle Rickey!) for about 30 minutes straight while Mommy worked on hers. Then it was lunch and nap time. When I woke up, Mommy told me she had to go to the courthouse and the office for a while...so I was off to Nana and Papa's house! It was so much fun! On Fridays, they make their weekly trip to Walmart and dinner and I got to go with them! And dinner was sooo yummy. Uncle A joined us at McLins and I ate everything in sight! I just got home a few minutes ago and I'm getting in some good snuggling and blogging time before I go to bed. It was a great Friday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home