abby's blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, all good things must eventually come to an end, huh? If you read my last post, you knew that I was on my way south to Sandestin to spend a vacation with my Gramercy and Papa Doc while Mommy and Daddy were cruisin' for their anniversary! I just spent the last 12 days having the time of my life! And if you don't believe me, well, as they say - a picture (or two) is worth a thousand words:


I was really and truly spoiled by those two crazy grandparents and it was awesome!!!! Everyday was an adventure full of fun, fun, fun! And when Mommy and Daddy got home from their big boat, I didn't even want to go with Mommy - I was calling out for Gramercy instead! Thanks Gramercy and Papa Doc for everything you did for and with me during the last couple of weeks! I love you both soooo much! And Daddy and Mommy asked me to say thank you for them too - they say they wouldn't have had as much of a blast as they did if they didn't know I was safe, having fun, and being loved on every minute of every day! Now....where's tonight's party cake? Ha ha ha!


I love Gramercy and Papa Doc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home