abby's blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Bye bye 2008"

Dear Family and Friends,

Eric and I want to thank each and everyone of you for being such a special part of our lives, especially that of our daughter, Miss Abigail Lee. Our Abby has grown so much in the past year and I'm thrilled that no matter where you live, through this blog you're able to see a bit of what Eric and I are blessed to see every day. I've spent today looking back on a couple of posts during the last year and I truly am in awe of what happened in 2008. We cried, we laughed, we were shocked, we were blessed, and most days didn't even give it another thought as to how lucky the three of us are. Our lives were turned inside out and upside down on several occasions - some public, some private. I'd be lying if I didn't say that as many times in the year that I asked God "Why?" I also told Him "Thanks!" We had a bit of the good, a bit of the bad and a bit of the ugly - but what we had in the end was a year full of love and life...thanks in large part to each of you. We don't know what the new year will hold for our family - but we know that we're ready for it...especially if you each take the journey with us! As we close out the 2008 year, we wish you each the best 2009 will offer you and your families. Happy New Year!

Love, Barbara


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, as long as the future continues to exclude swim suit photos..i will be there with you guys. ;) thank goodness this year is at an end...it can only get better! so abbers..party like its gonna be '09 punkin'. Go wild...and i'll see you next year. love and miss. aunt robyn

December 31, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home