abby's blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tummy troublin' Tuesday

Well, today wasn't as bad as it's going to sound but it started off with a call to the Doc's office. Everyone's pretty much seen that I have some troubles with my "poops" - and I don't like the troubles! After the last week, Mommy and Daddy finally said enough was enough so we headed to the Doc's office for an afternoon appointment. I loved Dr. Head! But he was a bit late for our appointment so while we were waiting for him, I had a ton of fun with my new Doodle Pro! Then I met Dr. Head and he was so funny...and he told Mommy all about what to do to help my problems...including sending me up to Birmingham for an appointment with a pediatric gastroenterologist later on in January - Mommy said she'll fill everyone in later...it's just an appointment to verify what the Doc said today - which is that the troubles have been around for so long that I've gotta get super clean on the inside so my daily fiber will help me stay clean! So, that means no dairy for 10 days, lots of fiber meds for 10 days and lots of other kinds of meds to help get me back to a normal healthy colon, ha! You wouldn't know anything was different about me - until you see me try to go potty. So, we happy over here that things are going to be going a bit more smoothly to say the least! After the Doc's office, Mommy and I headed to my favorite store - Walmart! Ha ha! Just kidding. But it was super duper crowded today and we were there for over 2 1/2 hours for only about 5 things...too bad we really really needed those 5 things, huh? We just got home a little while ago and I think we're going to make some yummy gorditas for dinner and then we're off to bed - we're all still exhausted from the holidays...and according to Mommy, tomorrow's another holiday too - something about Papa Doc's bright colored fireworks that will be going off at night in our yard?!?!?! I can't wait!!!

P.S. Guess what today is? Cousin Logan's 5th birthday! He's up in St. Louis and I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOGAN! This is a picture of us playing with the pirate tattoos we gave him at Thanksgiving....we sat next to each other at almost every meal during Thanksgiving. I love you, Logan. Happy birthday!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Smith Boys said...

If I know your Mommy, the reason it took 2 1/2 hours in a crowded Wal-Mart was because she had to stop and talk to half the people in the store because she knew them all! Ha!

December 31, 2008 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Wandering Wallaces said...

Glad you figured out how to get out what goes in! I 'll bet Logan wishes he was sitting with you now...as long as you were sharing his birthday cake!

December 31, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home