abby's blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fit to be fashionable

Well, the new year is in full swing and Mommy said that now I'm almost two, I could start doing a little bit more around the house than I did last year. For example, instead of just picking an outfit to wear from the two Mommy suggests, some days I'll get to pick what I want to wear out of the whole closet! Mommy told me yesterday was a rainy and windy day so I should pick something warm and sensible....what do you think? The t-shirt was sensible (since it fit and had a dolphin on it) and the boots were warm. Fashionable, right? I figured it was up to me to add some humor around the house today because of the bad mood everyone was in Friday night. We still bleed crimson around here but wished we'd gone out with a bang instead of a bummer! On to basketball - ha ha! After hanging around the house all day, we decided we just had to get out of the house so we headed to dinner with Aunt Carol and Ra Ra. They'd been at their beach house for the past few days and I was really missing them. Today we are having a big special day at church and we're going to have to get there early so I better go get a move on everything and start waking people up around here! Mommy and Daddy think since it's still vacation they get to sleep late...I figure if I'm up, they should be up too, right? (wink, wink)

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I love those boots. Wish they came in my size.

January 4, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger La Pixie said...

hey, I wore that same outfit yesterday!! ;)

Im just getting back into the swing of things after the holiday. the book that I made for Cassie was entirely done on the computer using Heritage Makers.

January 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say wake 'em up even earlier! why stop at sixish..they would love to get up around 4! (your mommy told me it would make her year to spend early morning hours with you!)

January 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger THE WADE FAMILY said...

you better be glad you're anonymous! ;-)

January 6, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home