abby's blog

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas...

...and as Mommy and Daddy also say: The 8th and the 15th to the 3rd! Ha ha! (If you don't get it, think about it!) What a day it has been! Last night me, Daddy and Mommy slept in Daddy's old bed at Nana and Papa's house! (I slept in between them in the big bed and I had them giggling from 11 PM until after midnight..."wait, I see blue" - ha ha!) We wanted to make sure that we didn't miss one minute of the Christmas fun and we weren't let down! When I woke up (before the crack of dawn!) this morning, the first thing I saw was AB's final letter...and one from Santa too! And Santa had eaten all of the cookies I left for him! I got the traditional Christmas M&M candy cane from those two and was already super excited! Then I saw tons of presents!!!!! But first it was time to open my stockings - yep, I was so good I got two, ha ha! Then I got to get into those presents...kitchens, a rocking horse, clothes, pearls, books, baby stroller, dolls, music, movies, toys, a camera, ant art easel, art supplies, and my favorite - a slinky (ha!). I wasn't too into opening the presents but that's because it was just sooo much and my little body was sooo tired after waiting up almost all night for Santa to come! And Nana and Mommy decided that I was sooooo much into the lead up into Christmas that by the time the big day came, I was kind of over it - ha! But Nana and Papa's house was so much fun! And by the time lunch came around, it smelled sooo good! Thanks Nana for that yummy Christmas lunch! But after we ate, I finally zonked out for a few hours. And when I woke up, guess what I found out? There were still more presents - all for me!!!!! We opened from about 7 AM to about 7 PM!!!!! Apparently I was on every one's nice list! When we finally got back to our home, it was already past my bedtime but Mommy and Daddy said I could stay up a bit later and celebrate some more. So I played a little before I finally came to them and told them I was ready for night night. Me, Mommy and Daddy had a GREAT Christmas and I'm already counting down the days until next year's big day, ha ha! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home