abby's blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BON VOYAGE

Well, today's the day...it's soon to be CRUISING time!!!! For those of you that don't know, Mommy and Daddy are about to leave on a super duper big cruise through the Caribbean to celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary! They were married on January 8, 2005...and so much stuff has happened in the last 4 years that they've decided to take a break from it all and enjoy some time together having tons of fun! And as much fun as I think a cruise sounds, I told them that I'd rather hang out with Papa Doc and Gramercy at the beach! So, that's why my Bon Voyage starts today! I'll be gone from blogging for almost 2 weeks so don't miss me too much! I'm gonna be having fun at the beach, swimming, shopping, going to the bookstore, going to the toy store, and eating at my favorite beach restaurants - especially those that sell Superman Ice Cream! Happy Anniversary, Mommy and Daddy - have fun, be safe and see you when you get home!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a great time on your cruise!!! I am so jealous!!! How fun!

ENJOY!

January 7, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you two! love and miss. aunt robyn

January 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you two! love and miss. aunt robyn

January 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary you two! love and miss. aunt robyn

January 7, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home