abby's blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Twas the weekend before Christmas....

Boy oh boy has this weekend been fun filled and awesome! Friday afternoon Mommy and Daddy came to get me from Nana and Papa's house and we headed back to our house. After lots of playing, snuggling and running around, I went to bed and had another great night sleeping until morning. But as soon as I woke up it was time to hit the ground running - breakfast, cleaning my room, bath time, getting dressed and packing my bag to head to....play with Ms. Teri and Sydney! I hung out at their house while Daddy went golfing and Mommy went on a spa day. Everyone in our family had a great day! And that night, we went out to dinner because Mommy said she was just too relaxed to cook - ha! But before we went out, we stopped by Jess' house and I got some Christmas presents! My Jess was back to her normal self and I loved loving all over her...but I can't wait until she's really all better and will be back here to play with me! Get Well Soon, Jess! This morning I woke up and had more fun reading in my bed then anything else - that's one of my favorite past times! Mommy came and joined me for a while and we read five new books...wow! Then we sang a little bit - I'm really good at Jingle Bells, Silent Night and All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth. I finally got dressed for church and guess where I got to sit for the service? With our good friend Ms. Martha! Well, at least I sat for part of it...we thought it was going to all be singing but we were wrong. So once the singing was over, I headed back to the nursery to play with Georgia Raine and Denessa. I was so tired from playing that I fell asleep on the way home. Before I knew it, it was time to go back to church. I had the best time Sunday night! I stayed in the church for a little while but finally Daddy said too many people were paying attention to me and not the pretty service (it was a special singing candlelight service) so he told Mommy to take me to the nursery. "Aw pickles!" After the service, Mommy came to get me. She reminded me that 2 of the pretty poinsettias in the church were in memory of Grams and Papere and we were going to get to take those flowers home. And by the time we finally got home, we ate some pizza (which was "toasty warm" - ha ha!) and now it's time for bed. Night night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

I luv the Santa dress. Too cute!!

December 22, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger The Bestest's said...

toasty warm....ha ha ha...toasty warm...ha ha ha....i am literally laughing so hard in bed right now!

December 22, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home