The mid-week blues
Well, so far this week started out great but took a turn for the worse last night. Yesterday morning I woke up and had more playing and reading time with Aunt Kelly. Then we got to make some Christmas treats together (in my new Penguin apron from "AB" - who's hot on the search for the ingredients for the medicine the North Pole needs to get Santa well enough to come visit me next week!). Our treats were red and green and y-u-m-m-y if I do say so myself, ha!


After Aunt Kelly left yesterda y afternoon to go to the beach, I took a great nap...and then woke up to find out we were going to Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house for presents! I got the cooles
t Christmas presents ever! I especially love the paint-on-wash-off shirt! Thanks guys...oh, and Mommy says to tell you that the guitar is her favorite - wink, wink! After leaving their house, we went to Dothan to pick up Daddy and go see Jess at the hospital. She had mouth surgery and I'd been asking to see her all afternoon. Big mistake. I didn't like the hospital (it wasn't the one I was born in but another one in Dothan), didn't like the hospital room, and was mad that Jess was sick in the bed. I wasn't sure at first if I could touch her but I heard Mommy and Daddy saying that she looked great after
surgery! But I just wanted my old Jess back! Eventually I sat on her bed with her and started acting a bit more normal but then it was time to go. And I screamed. And screamed. And screamed. The only time I was half way decent on the way out was when we ran into the peanut doctor and I had to check him out! Then Daddy took me and Mommy out to dinner and I screamed the whole way there. I stopped just long enough for some yummy grilled chicken and rice - and then screamed some more! So, when we got home, it was definitely bed time. This morning I woke up screaming some more! I wanted nothing to do with going to school but Mommy said too bad. I sat on Mommy's lap in the middle of the classroom talking with her until finally I went to Ms. Amanda. Mommy came to get me a bit early because I've got big plans tonight but I told them I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning for the Christmas play - I can't wait to see my friends sing! Right now I'm helping Mommy pack my overnight bag because I'm going to Papa and Nana's house in a few hours. I'm sleeping over there tonight while Mommy and Daddy go to a big fancy Christmas party. Mommy said she'll come get me tomorrow and we're going to go visit and play with some friends...we were going to have a big fun slumber party Friday night with these friends but they just got some bad news so they asked us to still come over to help cheer them up and I think that's a great idea! Then Saturday morning Mommy's got a spa day and I'm getting to play with Ms. Teri and Sydney! Maybe it's just last night and today that were rough because it sure sounds like my week is going to end with just as much fun as it started!


After Aunt Kelly left yesterda y afternoon to go to the beach, I took a great nap...and then woke up to find out we were going to Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house for presents! I got the cooles
t Christmas presents ever! I especially love the paint-on-wash-off shirt! Thanks guys...oh, and Mommy says to tell you that the guitar is her favorite - wink, wink! After leaving their house, we went to Dothan to pick up Daddy and go see Jess at the hospital. She had mouth surgery and I'd been asking to see her all afternoon. Big mistake. I didn't like the hospital (it wasn't the one I was born in but another one in Dothan), didn't like the hospital room, and was mad that Jess was sick in the bed. I wasn't sure at first if I could touch her but I heard Mommy and Daddy saying that she looked great after
surgery! But I just wanted my old Jess back! Eventually I sat on her bed with her and started acting a bit more normal but then it was time to go. And I screamed. And screamed. And screamed. The only time I was half way decent on the way out was when we ran into the peanut doctor and I had to check him out! Then Daddy took me and Mommy out to dinner and I screamed the whole way there. I stopped just long enough for some yummy grilled chicken and rice - and then screamed some more! So, when we got home, it was definitely bed time. This morning I woke up screaming some more! I wanted nothing to do with going to school but Mommy said too bad. I sat on Mommy's lap in the middle of the classroom talking with her until finally I went to Ms. Amanda. Mommy came to get me a bit early because I've got big plans tonight but I told them I'll be back first thing tomorrow morning for the Christmas play - I can't wait to see my friends sing! Right now I'm helping Mommy pack my overnight bag because I'm going to Papa and Nana's house in a few hours. I'm sleeping over there tonight while Mommy and Daddy go to a big fancy Christmas party. Mommy said she'll come get me tomorrow and we're going to go visit and play with some friends...we were going to have a big fun slumber party Friday night with these friends but they just got some bad news so they asked us to still come over to help cheer them up and I think that's a great idea! Then Saturday morning Mommy's got a spa day and I'm getting to play with Ms. Teri and Sydney! Maybe it's just last night and today that were rough because it sure sounds like my week is going to end with just as much fun as it started!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home