abby's blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Party til ya drop!

Well, it's not really Mommy's birthday anymore but guess what? We still get to party some more! Today started off with an awesome breakfast - birthday cake, ha ha! Usually me and Daddy sit at the table with our peanut butter, crackers and chocolate milk in the morning, but today it was milk (in my HUGE silly straw cup from Ab the elf!) and chocolate cake...yummy! After breakfast Mommy reminded me that it was a big day around here. We were headed to Ms. Alex, Carys and Kismet's house for playgroup and then off to celebrate Mommy's birthday again! When we got to Ms. Alex's house I had a ball. First off, Word World was HUGE there - their t.v. is the biggest thing I've ever seen - ha! But, I decided I wasn't there to watch t.v. when I saw Carys! We played and played! And then Savanna came with her Mommy (Ms. Kim) and baby Cooper - whose crawling, yea! I liked playing with everyone (we missed you Ellie, Ann Marie and Ms. Katie!) while Mommy was checking out Kismet all over and giving her lots of baby snuggles! She was born on December 1st - and that's a good thing because Ms. Alex was ready to pop! Ha ha! Her name is Kismet Elizabeth Raine Miller and she is adorable with a full head of dark dark hair and the prettiest face! Congrats Ms. Alex and Mr. Aaron! And Carys is gonna be a great big sister! After playgroup I came home and zonked out. When I woke up, it was time to head to Mommy's 2nd birthday party - at one of my favorite places, Pizza Hut! Yummy! We had so much fun - me, Mommy and Daddy! I loved all over Mommy and gave her another present while at the table: I decided to drop my lemonade on the floor rather than in her lap! Ha ha! After dinner we went by Mr. Bryan's and I hung out with cutie patootie Dawson! He's got lots to learn about saying "Roll Tide" so I'm hoping I get to teach him when it's Sugar Bowl time - Roll Tide! Well, we just got home and I'm exhausted. I didn't catch up on my sleep from yesterday's late night so I'm gonna hit the bed. Night night!

P.S. One of my favorite things right now is the moon. Thanks Ms. Brandy for telling Mommy all about why the moon was so special tonight - did you guys see it? It was HUGE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home