Sunday School Christmas Tree Party
Well, tonight was the night - PBC's Annual Christmas Tr
ee Party...and surprisingly, even though I've now broken about 7 ornaments off the tree, it's still standing and held up well at tonight's party! Ha! Seriously, tonight was the Children's church program and it was great! I loved the song about how the cow said moo and the sheep said baa. In fact, after one song, everyone even heard me say "Yea" and clap a lot. I got to sit in the back with Mommy, Ms. Jess and
my friend Georgia Raine. And I was super excited to be at church tonight because me and Mommy wore out matching outfits. They both say "Love was born on Christmas morn" and were presents from Gramercy and Papa Doc. Mommy wore a shirt and I wore a dress. Everyone loved them, especially me when I tell everyone that it's baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph on my dress. And I tell everyone that Mary road a donkey, an angel came and baby Jesus was born. I really like the Christmas story. After the singing program, we all went downstairs to Fellowship Hall for the party. I got the coolest presents from Ms. Elaine and Ms. Deloris. And Ms. Gene gave me a present too. It was a great party - especially because there were green cupcakes, green cookies and green punch! Me and Daddy just got home and Mommy's going to the hospital because one of our friends passed out in tonight's performance. Get well soon Presley! I think me and Daddy are going to go watch some football! Or maybe he'll let me watch him bowl some more on Wii - that is the funniest thing to watch and I love it! Hee hee!
ee Party...and surprisingly, even though I've now broken about 7 ornaments off the tree, it's still standing and held up well at tonight's party! Ha! Seriously, tonight was the Children's church program and it was great! I loved the song about how the cow said moo and the sheep said baa. In fact, after one song, everyone even heard me say "Yea" and clap a lot. I got to sit in the back with Mommy, Ms. Jess and
my friend Georgia Raine. And I was super excited to be at church tonight because me and Mommy wore out matching outfits. They both say "Love was born on Christmas morn" and were presents from Gramercy and Papa Doc. Mommy wore a shirt and I wore a dress. Everyone loved them, especially me when I tell everyone that it's baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph on my dress. And I tell everyone that Mary road a donkey, an angel came and baby Jesus was born. I really like the Christmas story. After the singing program, we all went downstairs to Fellowship Hall for the party. I got the coolest presents from Ms. Elaine and Ms. Deloris. And Ms. Gene gave me a present too. It was a great party - especially because there were green cupcakes, green cookies and green punch! Me and Daddy just got home and Mommy's going to the hospital because one of our friends passed out in tonight's performance. Get well soon Presley! I think me and Daddy are going to go watch some football! Or maybe he'll let me watch him bowl some more on Wii - that is the funniest thing to watch and I love it! Hee hee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home