Mommy's Birthday Cake!
Today was a GREAT day! Me and Daddy have been practicing for a couple of days now and when I woke up this morning, I was ready to run to Mommy and say "Happy Birthday!" and give her a big hug! And I'm all about birthday presents and cake so I was even more super excited that it was Mommy's birthday! She talked to tons of people who called, emailed, Skyped, wrote on Facebook and even some who did some (lovely) singing! Ha ha! I liked those calls the best because I thought they were so funny! Mommy told me we were going to have 2 nights of birthday partying but I still had to go to school today. So, I got dressed up warm (because it got really cold and windy around here after all the rain we've been having) and we headed to Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amanda. I said goodbye to Mommy but she was back in about an hour to help our class with our big Christmas party! Santa came on a big red fire truck! Wow! And then we ate grapes, cheese, chicken nuggets, and really cute Christmas cookies! It was so much fun...but my favorite parts were giving Santa a High 5 and eating my red and green Christmas cookie with my friend Paige.



After Mommy left the party, I stayed for story time, play time, and then nap time and that's when Mommy came back to get me. Ms. Jennifer told Mommy that all I'd say during the afternoon at school was that "Abby going to eat Mommy's birthday cake!" Ha ha! Boy was I ready for some chocolate cake! On our way home from school, we picked up Ms. Jess because she was going to celebrate Mommy's birthday with us, yea! Then Daddy came home and we picked up Ra Ra and headed to dinner where we met up with Nana, Papa, Uncle A, Meemaw and Ms. Jen. When dinner was (finally) over, I got to help Mommy open lots of presents! Daddy helped me out with my present and I gave her beautiful earrings from her favorite jewelry store. And she got tons more stuff to from bags to mani/pedis, to money, to a magazine subscription, to sheets, to a sweater, to towels - everything she loved! Gramercy and Papa Doc gave her a Wii and I'm pretty sure I'll hear Mommy and Daddy bowling all night long, ha!



Well, we just got home and Mommy reminded me that it is almost 2 hours past my bedtime. I know tomorrow's going to be a rough day because of that but I love love love Mommy and was so happy to spend her birthday night loving all over her! Tomorrow Daddy and I are having a special family birthday dinner just the three of us and I can't wait to love on her some more - but Mommy said only if I get a good nap tomorrow since I'm up so late tonight! Ha ha! Night night....and Happy Birthday, Mommy - I love you!



After Mommy left the party, I stayed for story time, play time, and then nap time and that's when Mommy came back to get me. Ms. Jennifer told Mommy that all I'd say during the afternoon at school was that "Abby going to eat Mommy's birthday cake!" Ha ha! Boy was I ready for some chocolate cake! On our way home from school, we picked up Ms. Jess because she was going to celebrate Mommy's birthday with us, yea! Then Daddy came home and we picked up Ra Ra and headed to dinner where we met up with Nana, Papa, Uncle A, Meemaw and Ms. Jen. When dinner was (finally) over, I got to help Mommy open lots of presents! Daddy helped me out with my present and I gave her beautiful earrings from her favorite jewelry store. And she got tons more stuff to from bags to mani/pedis, to money, to a magazine subscription, to sheets, to a sweater, to towels - everything she loved! Gramercy and Papa Doc gave her a Wii and I'm pretty sure I'll hear Mommy and Daddy bowling all night long, ha!



Well, we just got home and Mommy reminded me that it is almost 2 hours past my bedtime. I know tomorrow's going to be a rough day because of that but I love love love Mommy and was so happy to spend her birthday night loving all over her! Tomorrow Daddy and I are having a special family birthday dinner just the three of us and I can't wait to love on her some more - but Mommy said only if I get a good nap tomorrow since I'm up so late tonight! Ha ha! Night night....and Happy Birthday, Mommy - I love you!


1 Comments:
Happy Birthday! And welcome to the 31 club! Suprisingly, its better than the 21 club!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home