just so you know..we just showed this to the entire kindergarten class and are writing about ourselves as elves..thanks for the idea punkin' too cute! ;) aunt robyn
Oh my gosh...what would Santa say! Have to admit...did not know that Abby and Eric had the moves n them one...ones not old enough and one...well...that's that! Really a cute "dance" et al! Can we get this out to the world of lawyers? I'm sure it would make for great debate! Even Papa doc and I got a huge laugh out of this!
Where to start.... Abby - you've got the moves girlfriend!!! Barbara - I knew you would uncover the "cheerleader" in you before to long! Eric - WOW!!! Who knew you could get down like that! Please pass your tips on to Chad!
"There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained."
-Winston Churchill
In 2005, the Wade family was formed. Little by little, in both 2007 and 2010, our family grew and we are now truly "Blessed to the 5th Degree." We are also fortunate to have been blessed with several family members and friends that celebrate our family with us. We'd like to thank everyone that is a part of our "family" and continue, through this blog, to share our lives, home and hearts with each one of you.
8 Comments:
Too cute!! But one question: did E authorize this...hahaha!
just so you know..we just showed this to the entire kindergarten class and are writing about ourselves as elves..thanks for the idea punkin' too cute! ;) aunt robyn
Hilarious! And we are so glad Abs is feeling better!
Oh my gosh...what would Santa say! Have to admit...did not know that Abby and Eric had the moves n them one...ones not old enough and one...well...that's that! Really a cute "dance" et al!
Can we get this out to the world of lawyers? I'm sure it would make for great debate! Even Papa doc and I got a huge laugh out of this!
Gee, I didn't know that Eric looked soooooo good in tights... I hope he doesn't plan on wearing them on the next golf outing.....
Papa Doc
Where to start.... Abby - you've got the moves girlfriend!!! Barbara - I knew you would uncover the "cheerleader" in you before to long! Eric - WOW!!! Who knew you could get down like that! Please pass your tips on to Chad!
Jana
I love it! Too cute, Babs! Love and miss! C
We did this last year and it was so funny!!!! Love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home