Guess who's coming for dinner?
You'll never believe who showed up at our house after my nap this afternoon? Aunt Kelly! Me and Mommy were on my bed having "book time" when the door bell rang. I couldn't believe it when a few minutes later Aunt Kelly came into my room! And she loves my big girl room! She's on school winter break and decided that
on her way home from "Uncle" Matt's in Virginia to Sandestin, she'd stop by our house for a couple of days. As soon as Daddy got home, we all packed up and headed to our favorite restaurant - Creekside Grill! Mommy tried to take a cute picture of us in the backseat but I kept making my goofy "cheese" face - and I don't know why Mommy says I look goofy because I'm doing exactly what she says: Say Cheese! Anyway, at dinner my chicken was super yummy but that was
n't the best part of the night. Guess what Aunt Kelly has? The funniest game for Mommy's Wii - a race car game where monkeys drive cars! I loved it and had to play all the way to bedtime. Mommy says it's time though to call it a night. And don't tell anyone but I'm playing hooky from school tomorrow to hang out with Aunt Kelly while Mommy's teaching! Shhhh! Don't tell Mommy and Daddy because they think I'm going to school, OK?
on her way home from "Uncle" Matt's in Virginia to Sandestin, she'd stop by our house for a couple of days. As soon as Daddy got home, we all packed up and headed to our favorite restaurant - Creekside Grill! Mommy tried to take a cute picture of us in the backseat but I kept making my goofy "cheese" face - and I don't know why Mommy says I look goofy because I'm doing exactly what she says: Say Cheese! Anyway, at dinner my chicken was super yummy but that was
n't the best part of the night. Guess what Aunt Kelly has? The funniest game for Mommy's Wii - a race car game where monkeys drive cars! I loved it and had to play all the way to bedtime. Mommy says it's time though to call it a night. And don't tell anyone but I'm playing hooky from school tomorrow to hang out with Aunt Kelly while Mommy's teaching! Shhhh! Don't tell Mommy and Daddy because they think I'm going to school, OK?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home