Feels good to be free!
This mornin
g I was up bright and early - just kidding, I slept in until 6:45, ha ha! And I was super excited to find that Aunt Kelly was still here so I gave her lots of morning hugs. After Daddy and Mommy left for work, we decided that we had tons of things to do - color, read books, do some puzzles and check out that race car game again, ha ha! After a few hours of playing with Aunt Kelly, Mommy came home and we headed to lunch at the Pizza Kastle! (After a bit of a free flowing type of experience...go ahead, ask Aunt Kelly because I promised I wouldn't make fun of her anymore - ha ha!) Lunch was so much fun! I had some pizza, a salad (which I love love love) and some mac-n-cheese. I spilled my drink on my at lunch and I had no more clean clothes so Aunt Kelly and I stayed at the Kastle while Mommy ran next door to get me a new outfit! Then it was time to play. We rode all the rides, dance on the dance machine, even went up and down the slide a bit. It was fun! I got tons of tickets from the games I won and left with a ring and three new bracelets as my prizes! Woo hoo! As soon as we got home I was exhausted and fell asleep! When I woke up we decided to was time for a good home cooked dinner (hamburgers - ha!) and then Charlie Brown time! Now I'm bathed, clean and feeling ready for bed time again. Today was a fun free feeling kind of day, ha ha!




g I was up bright and early - just kidding, I slept in until 6:45, ha ha! And I was super excited to find that Aunt Kelly was still here so I gave her lots of morning hugs. After Daddy and Mommy left for work, we decided that we had tons of things to do - color, read books, do some puzzles and check out that race car game again, ha ha! After a few hours of playing with Aunt Kelly, Mommy came home and we headed to lunch at the Pizza Kastle! (After a bit of a free flowing type of experience...go ahead, ask Aunt Kelly because I promised I wouldn't make fun of her anymore - ha ha!) Lunch was so much fun! I had some pizza, a salad (which I love love love) and some mac-n-cheese. I spilled my drink on my at lunch and I had no more clean clothes so Aunt Kelly and I stayed at the Kastle while Mommy ran next door to get me a new outfit! Then it was time to play. We rode all the rides, dance on the dance machine, even went up and down the slide a bit. It was fun! I got tons of tickets from the games I won and left with a ring and three new bracelets as my prizes! Woo hoo! As soon as we got home I was exhausted and fell asleep! When I woke up we decided to was time for a good home cooked dinner (hamburgers - ha!) and then Charlie Brown time! Now I'm bathed, clean and feeling ready for bed time again. Today was a fun free feeling kind of day, ha ha!



P.S. You're never gonna believe what happened this morning! "AB" my Christmas elf came to visit last night and told me all about the fruit they have to find for the medicine to cure the virus that's at the North Pole. AB left me a pink recorder and guess who actually knows how to play a recorder? Aunt Kelly! She played Ode to Joy on the recorder and even taught me how to play some "nooget" (a.k.a. music). Super cool!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home