Santa Baby!
Today was awesome! I had a great night's sleep and managed to sleep in a bit - 6:38 AM instead of 6:30 AM, ha ha! Daddy was up and out of the house early to go get Mommy's 4Runner taken care of. When he came back it was time for us gals to head to Ms. Amy's house where we got to hang out and play with our friends! I shared some Dr. Seuss puzzles with all of them and wished them all a Merry Christmas! Then we were off to Walmart, which Mommy said was surprisingly not busy for 2 days before Christmas. When we came home we had some lunch with Daddy and then I was exhausted and slept - for almost 4 hours! I woke up a little while ago and wanted to go outside to check Daddy out - he was using Papa Doc's tractor that he got a couple of weeks ago. He made out yard look super pretty! When we came back inside, Mommy said that we could go ahead and bake our cookies for Santa tonight! Mommy heard that Santa Claus loves chocolate chip cookies so we made some and they were yummy (of course I had to try them a bit, ha ha!). But I told Mommy that no one is allowed to touch these cookies because I'll be putting them out for Santa tomorrow night. Tonight I think we're going to have some dinner and take it easy around here. Our Christmas music is playing, the house smells like cookies, our presents are all wrapped and there is a spirit in the air that I just love! And I know that later on I'm gonna get a good night's sleep tonight because tomorrow is a big day - Christmas Eve! Boy oh boy do I love this time of year!





1 Comments:
SUre it wasn't oatmeal raisin cookies, Abby? That;s what WE heard! Looks like it might just be more fun making than giving!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home