Troubling Tuesday
OK, I'm pretty sure I'm the first baby to ever get grounded! And I'm already breaking my punishment of no blogging but I just had to tell you about today. It started off great - I slept in, had an apple granola bar and milk for breakfast, got ready for school and got out the door fine. Then I ran...all the way across the back porch until I slipped and got my pants all muddy (because of the crud the rain and wind blew onto our porch). Mommy was less than thrilled. When we finally got to school, I went straight to Ms. Amanda because I knew I was already in a bit of trouble at home. I had a great day at school learning about sail boats and fishermen of the Bible. After school me and Mommy headed to Ra Ra and Aunt Carol's. While I was there, I got into more trouble and had to sit in time out THREE times! Now come on, like what toddler isn't going to keep grabbing the telephone and answering machine buttons - ha ha! And even though I was getting into trouble, I still got an awesome present from those two...a new Univ. of Alabama shirt! It was perfect, thanks guys! But then I started getting in trouble again (from Mommy this time) because all I'd say (thanks to Ra Ra) was "War Eagle"...Mommy said those are fighting words! By the time we got home, Daddy was already there working on his truck. Then he worked on Mommy's truck while I helped Mommy do things inside. Like throwing around my toys, screaming at the top of my lungs, getting stuck in Mommy and Daddy's big shower, ripping pages out of Momm
y's new magazine (Family Fun - thanks Gramercy!)...lots of things that were getting me in trouble. But that's not what sent Mommy over the edge. After a yummy dinner (ham, 2 pickles, cheese, crackers and 2 strawberries - I ate it ALL, yum!) and bath, I started climbing the chair in the family room. Before Mommy could even stop me, I was crawling across the adjoining table onto the big couch. It didn't take long for me to hear that I was in trouble. And you'd think I'd have gotten the message but I'm kind of hard headed. And I did it again about 2 minutes later. And again another 2 minutes after that. So Mommy said I'm grounded. No Word World, no Elmo, no puzzles, no Dora cookies and no blogging! Really I'm not breaking the rules too much since I'm only blogging, right? Oh no, here she comes - gotta go! Night night!
y's new magazine (Family Fun - thanks Gramercy!)...lots of things that were getting me in trouble. But that's not what sent Mommy over the edge. After a yummy dinner (ham, 2 pickles, cheese, crackers and 2 strawberries - I ate it ALL, yum!) and bath, I started climbing the chair in the family room. Before Mommy could even stop me, I was crawling across the adjoining table onto the big couch. It didn't take long for me to hear that I was in trouble. And you'd think I'd have gotten the message but I'm kind of hard headed. And I did it again about 2 minutes later. And again another 2 minutes after that. So Mommy said I'm grounded. No Word World, no Elmo, no puzzles, no Dora cookies and no blogging! Really I'm not breaking the rules too much since I'm only blogging, right? Oh no, here she comes - gotta go! Night night!

3 Comments:
You shouldn't get in trouble for saying "War Eagle"--that is one of the best phrases any parent could hear! ;)
~Cassie
Saying "War Eagle" is a great start. But even better is saying "Go Tigers!!!!" for the tigers that are playing Bama this weekend.
Ready...GOOOOO TIIIGGGEEERRRSSS!!!
If this is the head-strong, never-say-die, try-'n-try way the "BIG A" works on the field too, they are sure to topple Tigerville! You go girl...glad to see that you are normal and keeping Mommy going all the time. Ever thought about a gymnastics day? Might be an investment for the future...was that Olympics you said....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home