Ferocious Fay
Hmmm...I don't know if Fay is really ferocious, but she's definitely kept us in all day today! But I'm getting way ahead of myself! Since Daddy and Mommy knew that we'd probably be indoors all day today, they
decided we'd go out to dinner last night. And on our way to our restaurant, we called Uncle A and Jen to see if they wanted to join us. The five of us ate at one of our favorite restaurants...and when I say "ate", I mean I ate everything: pickles with dip, pickles without dip, orange slices, chicken, salad, cheese, a roll and french fries! We were at dinner from 6:30 PM to after 8 PM so Daddy and Mommy thought I'd fall asleep on the way home. But they sure were wrong! When we got home, I just went nuts! Jumping around everywhere, acting looney, and even laughing hysterically for no reason! I finally zonked out a little before 9 PM...and I slept until 8:15 AM (with the little minor exception of waking up screaming at 10 PM and crawling into bed with Mommy only to fall immediately asleep until a little after 1 AM when she woke up and said it was time to go back to my bed)! When I finally woke up for good this morning, it was raining. And it hasn't quit yet. The wind is starting to pick up now but mostly it's just been a steady rain all day. I got to go check Fay out early this morning after I woke up, but the rain was coming at me sideways so I quickly ran back inside. And I've gotten into everything today - electronics, toys, books, you name it! By dinner time I had officially driven Daddy nuts! He now knows why Mommy tries to get me out of the house at least once everyday! Hee hee! And I think Daddy went a little nuts too because in the middle of a tropical storm, he grilled out some great hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner -yummy!

Then it was bath time - where I got some relief and the bath tub ended up getting another sterilization (ha!). Now it's almost bedtime and I'm about to go sit with Daddy and watch Word World. Tomorrow is Youth Day at our church so I'm gonna make sure I get a good night's sleep so I can check out all the action! Night night!
decided we'd go out to dinner last night. And on our way to our restaurant, we called Uncle A and Jen to see if they wanted to join us. The five of us ate at one of our favorite restaurants...and when I say "ate", I mean I ate everything: pickles with dip, pickles without dip, orange slices, chicken, salad, cheese, a roll and french fries! We were at dinner from 6:30 PM to after 8 PM so Daddy and Mommy thought I'd fall asleep on the way home. But they sure were wrong! When we got home, I just went nuts! Jumping around everywhere, acting looney, and even laughing hysterically for no reason! I finally zonked out a little before 9 PM...and I slept until 8:15 AM (with the little minor exception of waking up screaming at 10 PM and crawling into bed with Mommy only to fall immediately asleep until a little after 1 AM when she woke up and said it was time to go back to my bed)! When I finally woke up for good this morning, it was raining. And it hasn't quit yet. The wind is starting to pick up now but mostly it's just been a steady rain all day. I got to go check Fay out early this morning after I woke up, but the rain was coming at me sideways so I quickly ran back inside. And I've gotten into everything today - electronics, toys, books, you name it! By dinner time I had officially driven Daddy nuts! He now knows why Mommy tries to get me out of the house at least once everyday! Hee hee! And I think Daddy went a little nuts too because in the middle of a tropical storm, he grilled out some great hot dogs and hamburgers for dinner -yummy!

Then it was bath time - where I got some relief and the bath tub ended up getting another sterilization (ha!). Now it's almost bedtime and I'm about to go sit with Daddy and watch Word World. Tomorrow is Youth Day at our church so I'm gonna make sure I get a good night's sleep so I can check out all the action! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home