Good ole Golden Rule days
Guess what today was? The first day of school! Yea! It was awesome!!! I love love love the Bunny class and my teachers, Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Amand
a, are so nice! I got all dressed up this morning but would NOT let Mommy take a decent picture. So, I ended up goofing around for about 30 minutes before I kissed Daddy goodbye and me and Mommy headed to school. At the door to the Bunny class I turned to kiss Mommy, waved goodbye to her and then walked right in and shut the door behind me...no tears, no crying, no looking back! (Note from Mommy: Honest to goodness that's exactly what happened....it was like she was 100% ready and I was so impressed with and proud of our little one!) And seriously, school is so much fun this year. I go every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM. And here's my daily schedule:
8:30 - 8:45: Class play/sing/read time
8:45 - 9:05: Discovery class
9:05 - 9:30: Snack time
9:30 - 10:00: Art class
10:00 - 10:45: Outdoor/Gym playtime
10:45 - 11:00: Class play/sing/read time
11:00 - 11:45: Lunch
11:45 - 1:45: Nap time
*And yes, I slept on my mat today for 2 hours! Wow!
1:45 - 2:15: Bible Story
2:15 - 2:30: Circle time
2:30: Time to go home!
Boy oh boy aren't you so jealous? I get to do so many fun things throughout the day when I'm at school. And we still have all of the "Fabulous Fridays" to go to: pumpkin patch, strawberry patch, zoo, Fun Factory, Mellow Mushroom and lots more! And I've got some old friends joining the Bunnies with me this year (Bo, Carissa, Alleybelle, Harrison) and even some new friends (Cobb, Lucy, Christian)...and there are a few more I haven't met yet. And I also got to see Ellie and Ryan today when we were leaving! This is gonna be a great year! But of course, it wouldn't be me if I didn't come home today with an injury - ha! I scratched myself in the face but I'm OK, and the mark will probably go away...hopefully before Friday when I'm set to get my pictures taken! Oh, and speaking of pictures, ****DON'T FORGET****, If you want a picture or print, comment me or tell Mommy before Thursday night - this includes ALL family members!!!
a, are so nice! I got all dressed up this morning but would NOT let Mommy take a decent picture. So, I ended up goofing around for about 30 minutes before I kissed Daddy goodbye and me and Mommy headed to school. At the door to the Bunny class I turned to kiss Mommy, waved goodbye to her and then walked right in and shut the door behind me...no tears, no crying, no looking back! (Note from Mommy: Honest to goodness that's exactly what happened....it was like she was 100% ready and I was so impressed with and proud of our little one!) And seriously, school is so much fun this year. I go every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM. And here's my daily schedule: 8:30 - 8:45: Class play/sing/read time
8:45 - 9:05: Discovery class
9:05 - 9:30: Snack time
9:30 - 10:00: Art class
10:00 - 10:45: Outdoor/Gym playtime
10:45 - 11:00: Class play/sing/read time
11:00 - 11:45: Lunch
11:45 - 1:45: Nap time
*And yes, I slept on my mat today for 2 hours! Wow!
1:45 - 2:15: Bible Story
2:15 - 2:30: Circle time
2:30: Time to go home!
Boy oh boy aren't you so jealous? I get to do so many fun things throughout the day when I'm at school. And we still have all of the "Fabulous Fridays" to go to: pumpkin patch, strawberry patch, zoo, Fun Factory, Mellow Mushroom and lots more! And I've got some old friends joining the Bunnies with me this year (Bo, Carissa, Alleybelle, Harrison) and even some new friends (Cobb, Lucy, Christian)...and there are a few more I haven't met yet. And I also got to see Ellie and Ryan today when we were leaving! This is gonna be a great year! But of course, it wouldn't be me if I didn't come home today with an injury - ha! I scratched myself in the face but I'm OK, and the mark will probably go away...hopefully before Friday when I'm set to get my pictures taken! Oh, and speaking of pictures, ****DON'T FORGET****, If you want a picture or print, comment me or tell Mommy before Thursday night - this includes ALL family members!!!


2 Comments:
I wanna go to school with her- it sounds like so much fun!
Sounds like you had a wonderful first day! I wish my school day was that much fun! Oh... by the way... You looked amazing! Haha!
Lots of love!
Jana and Alex
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home