abby's blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

SUGAR & SPICE....

AND EVERYTHING NICE...that's what girl's are made of!!!!! Today was the baby shower at our house for Ms. Katie and her little one (due in mid October). I helped Mommy get the house all ready but I did not like seeing her move our chairs around - especially my table. I kept saying "No, Mommy, no!" But then I saw all of the people and friends showing up and I ran around like a lunatic! Literally! I was screeching at the tops of my lungs, jumping on the couch, running into people...it was like I had never heard of manners before in my life! But I had a blast! I had so much fun playing with Ellie, Savannah, Carys, Madison...and even Baby Cooper - whom I woke up with my lovely screeching right as they walked in the door! (Sorry Ms. Amy!) But Ms. Katie got tons of gifts and it was an awesome time to hang out with her, her mom, her grandmoms and our friends. Oh, and did I mention lady bug cupcakes - yum, yum! When everyone left, I chilled for a while coloring and playing and helping Mommy clean up. Then I was tired. I took my normal nap while everyone was here but I just didn't want to stay asleep since the party was going on...so I grabbed a quickie nap around 3 PM and when I woke up, I heard Mommy saying I was having a "Daddy & Me" night because she had a meeting. Our night together started off good - until I pooped in the bathtub when Daddy was bathing me. He put me on the potty and I finished my business but I was NOT a happy camper. But the rest of the night went OK and I'm definitely getting some beauty rest tonight because tomorrow is school and a super secret surprise afternoon Mommy said is in store for me! Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home