abby's blog

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunny Sunday

After a day of staying indoors because of rain, we were all glad that today we woke up to sunny skies! We headed to church early because it was Youth Sunday! Those crazy teenagers took over the church today from Sunday school through the worship service's benediction. After the service, we all went out to eat...there were 17 of us sitting around one table! It was pure madness but so much fun - especially when I got to taste the great dip (a.k.a. Mexican white cheese dip!), yummy! I fell asleep on the way home and didn't wake up until 4 PM. After I got dressed, we headed over to Meemaw's to make sure she was going to the special church service we had this evening. It was a deacon ordination for Uncle A! But first me and Mommy headed our D.T. class in the youth room and it was hysterical! But I enjoyed the lesson while I was munching on my chips and juice. After the night's services, I went to go kiss Uncle A but the long night of playing and playing had gotten to me and I was ready to get out of there. We headed home for dinner and a little bit of blogging before I officially call it a night...XOXOXO, Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home