Whirlwind week
Wow - what a week! Usually I'm up to date on blogging but lately I'm dragging fanny so this week I'm behind (again!). I can't believe it's already Friday! TGIF - yea! Since I last talked to you I've had so much fun! Tuesday was a school day...you know, Mommy and Daddy say it's funny to watch me get ready for school. Two of my favorite phrases are "Let's go find some clothes in your closet" (which I understand and
run to my closet to help find clothes to wear that day) and "Do you want to brush your teeth?" That last phrase is my favorite. Tuesday morning I spent about 10 minutes brushing my teeth before leaving for school! When school was over I got a big surprise! Aunt Carol picked me up instead of Mommy or Daddy! I got to go back to her house and it was so much fun! But soon we headed home for dinner, bath and bed time. On Wednesday, my crud started really getting to me. (I've had it for almost a week now but gave it to Mommy this week...she says "Thanks. Thanks a lot, kiddo!" Ha!) I was so sleepy and cruddy feeling on Wednesday. After lunchtime Mommy had to go to court so I got to go hang out with Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie. They'd been out of town on vacation for 3 1/2 weeks and I was sooo happy to see them! And they brought back the neatest souvenirs for me and Mommy including t-shirts, clothes and hand painted Christmas ornaments! I followed Mr. Jackie everywhere and played so much with Ms. Carolyn. When Mommy came to get me, I was sound asleep on their living room floor under the cool fan. Eventually we went back home and hung out with Daddy while watching the Olympics. I love to point to the t.v. (particularly if it's gymnastics or diving) and scream "Watch, watch!" Yesterday was another day of school...and then after class we stopped by Meemaw's house to say hello. I colored her a pretty picture out of her coloring book - she just loved it! Last night, I had a "Daddy and Me" night while Mommy was at a meeting. It was so much fun - we read tons and tons of books until I wore Daddy out! Ha! Then today was super fun! It was the Back To School picnic at the Enterprise park. My teachers, Ms. Amanda and Ms. Jennifer, were both there and I had a blast going down the slides, running to the other side of the playground, snacking on some Pringles and juice, and seeing my friends (Bo, Cobb, Christian, Lucy Rollins, Ellie, Conrad, Carys, Savannah, Cooper and even Ryan!). It was a bit breezy because of Faye but that made it a ncie time to play!






Then after playing, our playgroup headed to lunch at the Mellow Mushroom - I love love love pizza. It's scrumpdidliupmcious! Now I'
m about to call it an afternoon...I'm exhausted. We think we're going to get rain tonight and tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy a nice indoors weekend with my two favorite people (Mommy and Daddy) and tons of reading, playing and maybe even jumping on the bed (but, shhhhh don't tell anyone, OK?)...ha! Toodles!
run to my closet to help find clothes to wear that day) and "Do you want to brush your teeth?" That last phrase is my favorite. Tuesday morning I spent about 10 minutes brushing my teeth before leaving for school! When school was over I got a big surprise! Aunt Carol picked me up instead of Mommy or Daddy! I got to go back to her house and it was so much fun! But soon we headed home for dinner, bath and bed time. On Wednesday, my crud started really getting to me. (I've had it for almost a week now but gave it to Mommy this week...she says "Thanks. Thanks a lot, kiddo!" Ha!) I was so sleepy and cruddy feeling on Wednesday. After lunchtime Mommy had to go to court so I got to go hang out with Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie. They'd been out of town on vacation for 3 1/2 weeks and I was sooo happy to see them! And they brought back the neatest souvenirs for me and Mommy including t-shirts, clothes and hand painted Christmas ornaments! I followed Mr. Jackie everywhere and played so much with Ms. Carolyn. When Mommy came to get me, I was sound asleep on their living room floor under the cool fan. Eventually we went back home and hung out with Daddy while watching the Olympics. I love to point to the t.v. (particularly if it's gymnastics or diving) and scream "Watch, watch!" Yesterday was another day of school...and then after class we stopped by Meemaw's house to say hello. I colored her a pretty picture out of her coloring book - she just loved it! Last night, I had a "Daddy and Me" night while Mommy was at a meeting. It was so much fun - we read tons and tons of books until I wore Daddy out! Ha! Then today was super fun! It was the Back To School picnic at the Enterprise park. My teachers, Ms. Amanda and Ms. Jennifer, were both there and I had a blast going down the slides, running to the other side of the playground, snacking on some Pringles and juice, and seeing my friends (Bo, Cobb, Christian, Lucy Rollins, Ellie, Conrad, Carys, Savannah, Cooper and even Ryan!). It was a bit breezy because of Faye but that made it a ncie time to play!





Then after playing, our playgroup headed to lunch at the Mellow Mushroom - I love love love pizza. It's scrumpdidliupmcious! Now I'
m about to call it an afternoon...I'm exhausted. We think we're going to get rain tonight and tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy a nice indoors weekend with my two favorite people (Mommy and Daddy) and tons of reading, playing and maybe even jumping on the bed (but, shhhhh don't tell anyone, OK?)...ha! Toodles!

2 Comments:
Glad Abby got over the "crud!" Yes, I guess you are in for some rain...'bout time you had some snazzy rain gear! Maybe the "rain fairy"will hear Gramercy's call! You are such a cutie...and so very much loved!
Abby is getting so big! She looks adorable in that first outfit, and dang--she looks like a big kid in those jeans! She is just too cute :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home