Animal crackers
OK, so I never thought when I woke up this morning that I'd be naming ani
mals, dancing and posing for pictures in my bloomers and kissing computer screens! But, that's sure enough how I spent my day! This morning it was sooo nice outside and me and Mommy went on a walk with Aunt Carol. On our walk, we ran into three horses - all of which I got to name: Henry, Abby and Jerry. I was a bit shy around them this morning but the next time I'm sure I'll talk more! Ha! When we came back it was time for Word World on PBS and Mommy said I could watch it. Then we read about 1,000 books and soon it was time for lunch. Mommy went into the bedroom for a while and when she came back, she had a big surprise - Papa Doc and Gramercy on the computer video camera watching me eat lunch! After lunch we were still on video so I hung out and played peek-a-boo with them, laughed with Gramercy and kissed Papa Doc. After about 30 minutes of hanging out talking, we all decided it was nap time.


When I woke up, it was 2 o'clock and time to go pick up my new school bag from Charisma's Creations (Aunt Shannan's right: it's Mommy's newest favorite store in Enterprise...it's run by Carissa's Mommy - Carissa's in my class at school...Mommy's addicted to this store and suggests that if you like to shop, you've GOT to check it out...call Mommy to ask her where it is!). Then we stopped by Wal-mart for all my things I needed for school lunches this week. We saw Miss Tori when we were there and she looked super pretty - she just started back to school and I can't wait to see her again at our next Red, I mean PINK, Hatters meeting - ha! By the time we got home, the mail had come and guess what I got? A new cheer leading uniform from Gramercy and Papa Doc! Thanks guys! Since I'm growing so much, this is a bigger one that fits...and is actually a bit big so it'll fit for the entire season - yea!!!!!


After posing for pictures, we fixed dinner and then Daddy came home! We played, watched some Olympic diving and then it was time to brush my teeth and get my bath. By that time I was cranky. Mommy said I had about 5 minutes to write this post and then it's bed time. Tomorrow's a big day because it's my first day back to school and I can't wait...I'll fill you all in tomorrow afternoon! Night night!
mals, dancing and posing for pictures in my bloomers and kissing computer screens! But, that's sure enough how I spent my day! This morning it was sooo nice outside and me and Mommy went on a walk with Aunt Carol. On our walk, we ran into three horses - all of which I got to name: Henry, Abby and Jerry. I was a bit shy around them this morning but the next time I'm sure I'll talk more! Ha! When we came back it was time for Word World on PBS and Mommy said I could watch it. Then we read about 1,000 books and soon it was time for lunch. Mommy went into the bedroom for a while and when she came back, she had a big surprise - Papa Doc and Gramercy on the computer video camera watching me eat lunch! After lunch we were still on video so I hung out and played peek-a-boo with them, laughed with Gramercy and kissed Papa Doc. After about 30 minutes of hanging out talking, we all decided it was nap time. 

When I woke up, it was 2 o'clock and time to go pick up my new school bag from Charisma's Creations (Aunt Shannan's right: it's Mommy's newest favorite store in Enterprise...it's run by Carissa's Mommy - Carissa's in my class at school...Mommy's addicted to this store and suggests that if you like to shop, you've GOT to check it out...call Mommy to ask her where it is!). Then we stopped by Wal-mart for all my things I needed for school lunches this week. We saw Miss Tori when we were there and she looked super pretty - she just started back to school and I can't wait to see her again at our next Red, I mean PINK, Hatters meeting - ha! By the time we got home, the mail had come and guess what I got? A new cheer leading uniform from Gramercy and Papa Doc! Thanks guys! Since I'm growing so much, this is a bigger one that fits...and is actually a bit big so it'll fit for the entire season - yea!!!!!


After posing for pictures, we fixed dinner and then Daddy came home! We played, watched some Olympic diving and then it was time to brush my teeth and get my bath. By that time I was cranky. Mommy said I had about 5 minutes to write this post and then it's bed time. Tomorrow's a big day because it's my first day back to school and I can't wait...I'll fill you all in tomorrow afternoon! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home