abby's blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

Leave me alone!

Enough is enough....I'm tried of the rain. It just won't stop. This morning we thought it was over but within minutes of Mommy and Daddy waking up at 6 AM, the bottom fell out. And it's still raining now! In fact, the weather was so bad that Daleville had a tornado! Eek! All of the schools in Enterprise closed for the day - which meant mine too! Now, I don't go to school on Mondays but both Mommy and Daddy had court today so I was going to meet Ms. Katie at school when she took Ellie. Then I was going to get to hang out with her for an hour or so. Since school was cancelled, Ms. Katie said I could just come to her house and play - which I did and it was so much fun! I even got to play with Mr. Brandon and watch Word World with Ellie. When Mommy came to get me we took off for lunch before going home. I love love love chicken and Guthries is one of my favorite places! I sat like such a big girl in my booster seat eating my chicken and drinking my pink lemonade!

Then we were about to go home when I asked for "Meemaw." So, we stopped at her house where she was eating lunch with Aunt Carol. After being goofy for a bit, we left to go home. You know that phrase "Another day, another dollar?" Well, my phrase is "Another day, another injury." Meemaw has a ramp that leads up to her back door. When we were leaving, I started down the ramp and fell. I hit my tummy and started rolling. Mommy looked like a site trying to catch me in her heels...she finally got to me when I was at the bottom. My left leg was all scratched up and bleeding and my hands are all scratched but I was such a big girl and didn't scream. I teared up a bit but Mommy got me home and cleaned up. I feel better now but I'm going to go take a nap and I know I'll feel a lot better when I wake up! Maybe by this afternoon the rain will stop and I'll get to play outside...or the wind will stop and I'll be able to have another rain party! Hee hee!

P.S. Bon Voyage! Guess what happened today? Nana, Papa and Uncle A left for a cruise! They took with them their friends: Mr. Steve, Ms. Barbara, Ms. Summer and Ms. Jen. They'll all be cruising around in Cancun and Cozumel for the next couple of days...hm, I wonder if they'll think about me and bring me back a t-shirt for my "vacation destination collection"? I ask everyone that goes on vacation to bring me back shirts for my collection...I have Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Royal Caribean, Missouri, Florida, Sandestin, and a few more. But Mexico would be new to my collection...Um, hint, hint: Size 4! Ha!
Have fun you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home