abby's blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A record breaking week

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's already Wednesday afternoon - it seems like me and Mommy just got home but that was three days ago! Boy oh boy time flies when you're having fun. Here's a quick update: Monday I went to Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's early in the morning. Aunt Carol took me to school and I had a great day there before Mommy came to pick me up. Then she and I went over to our new preacher's house! Brother Chad is super sweet and so is his wife, Ms. Christy, and their daughters, Julia and Jenna Cate. Mommy asked me if I wanted to go see the girls and I said "Yes!" Then she asked me if I wanted to take them something and I said "Snacks!" So we fixed up a couple of plates and headed over there. Eventually (after a pit stop picking peas with Papa - where me and Mommy literally sank into the soil - apparently our diets aren't going so well, ha ha!) we headed home for dinner with Daddy and then bed time. Tuesday I was back at school and saw all my Jazzer friends when I went into the gym to bounce on the Jump-A-Roo! What fun! That afternoon I snuck a visit in at Meemaw's to tell her all about my trip to Grams' house! And I also snuck in a piece of Aunt Julia's scrumpdidliumpcious pound cake...seriously, what diet? When we got home I had a great dinner with Mommy and Daddy and then a super great bath by Daddy! By this morning I was already exhausted from such a busy week! I took a three hour morning nap! Wow! And when I woke up, it was time for lunch. Mommy reminded me that we were going to Ms. Melisssa's birthday party but I just gave her a big smile and said "Hot dog please?" Mommy said after looking at my big baby blue eyes, how could she say no? I snacked, played hide-n-seek with Mommy, and read lots of stories with her before we got dressed and ready to head out to the party. Ms. Melissa had her party at her house today and it was super cool! There was food, snacks, chips, toys, a piano, a pool, a water slide, a Slip-n-slide and of course, cupcakes! What would a birthday be without icing! Ha ha! We had a blast with all my friends: Max, Nolan, Austin, Ashlynn, Madison, Jackson, Kamryn and Ellie. I liked playing the piano with Ashlynn and Madison, playing Star Wars with Ellie and relaxing with my juice in Ms. Melissa's color chair! But I think I loved the swimming part the best - especially since we think we won the Guinness Book of World Records for how many children you can fit into a kiddie pool! Ha ha! Now we're home and I'm ready for another nap! I hope everyone's been having as much fun today as I have! Toodles!


1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Wow- your Mommy sure is on top of things! I am still trying to blog about our recent trip and here your Mommy is blogging about today! It was fun seeing you today cutie patutie!

July 9, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home