abby's blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

No party poopers here...

What an AWESOME day full of parties! I can't tell you when I've ever had this much fun...THREE parties today...

(1) Ellie's 3rd birthday party! This morning, after my power nap, we headed over to Ms. Katie's house where a big water party was set up! Ellie turned 3 last month but we've just never had the time to get together and party until today. And what a party it was...everyone was there: Ellie, me, Madison, Max, Nolan, Conner, Savannah, Cooper and Carys. I had a ball! We got to eat, drink, play and most of all, bring presents! But my favorite parts were the pool, slipe-n-slide, strawberry mermaid cake and that chocolate ice cream! Yea! Happy (belated) Birthday, Ellie!




(2) Ms. Ashley's having a baby and today was her baby shower! Ms. Ashley works at the courthouse in the District Attorney's office and she's one of Mommy's friends. I've been in her office a couple of times and we've been watching that belly grow for the past several months. Ms. Ashley's having a baby girl - yea! We joined a "tickled pink" party this afternoon for her and there were so many people there - lots of my friends from the courthouse! And Ms. Ashley got tons and tons of gifts...one from Mommy (something that I had too when I was a baby and told Ms. Ashley her little cutie will love it) and even one from me (something for that cutie to chew on and let those chompers get some action!). I managed to run around, let Mr. Bill take lots of pics of me and of course eat tons of strawberries (what else!)....then Ms. Kathey gave me some balloons to take home. I talked to them the entire car trip from the baby shower to our next party....


(3) Our final part was the BEST party of them all today....MY WALKING PARTY! Yep, Daddy and Mommy took me to a special place in honor of my walking skills - 'course, they're now running skills, ha! We went to the Kidz Castle in Dothan for a pizza dinner and tons and tons of play time. There's a Build A Bear there but I was more interested in the games, rides, pizza and of course the slide!!! It was so cool to go around to all of the rides with my Daddy. He knew the best ones toos - especially the jungle jeep! And another one of the coolest things there was my crazy sipper straw milk cup! Awesome!


After my walking party, we took a quick stop at the hospital to see Meemaw and Uncle Rickey was there. He played with me and made me laugh - especially when we play our rocking chair game! All in all, today was a great day! But I'm exhausted. Mommy said I better go kiss Daddy good night and get some sleep because guess who I'm going to go see tomorrow? COUSIN AVERY! She's in town and I can't wait to play with her...she's at Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house borrowing my bed, high chair and toys! I love to share (ha!) - but I'll make an exception for that cute cousin of mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home