In hibernation...
You will never believe what was in Clayhatchee today??? A giant black bear was spotted behind Mr. Ted and Ms. Mary's house! They think it came from Florida but who knows?!? There was a big search for the bear - no, sillies...not by us but by the four game wardens that came rushing over. Although I missed most of the hunt because I was at school today. Mommy went to work super early so Daddy and I had a morning for just the two of us...he got me dressed (even with a hair bow - way to go, Daddy!), fed me some yogurt and we even played a bit before he took me to school. I had a great day today and worked really hard on my July 4th project. By the time Mommy came to get me, I was exhausted! I only slept for about 40 minutes during nap time at school - when I usually sleep for over 2 hours! I was cranky and crying but Mommy was trying to get me happy again. She told me all about the bear and then we talked about this really cool thing you do with your hand and yell "Sic 'em bears!" Mommy said she learned that at her school a long long time ago...I thought it was neat, but not neat enough for me to stop crying. Then I got even madder when I found out I missed the lunch party with Aunt Carol, Ra Ra, Cousin Logan and Cade. Finally Mommy told me something that she knew would cheer me up - we were on our way to make a quick pit stop by Ms. Katie's house. When I saw Ellie, I immediately got happy! But we only stayed for a short time and then
we headed home. As soon as we walked in the door, I told Mommy "night night" and went to my crib. (Note from Mommy: Seriously, that was too cute. I carried her in the door and then put her down. She walked a few feet away from me, grabbed her blanket out of her backpack, turned to me and said "night night" - then walked to her room and stood looking up at her crib! Priceless!) So...I'm off to hibernate for a little while - at least until Daddy gets home and it's dinner time!
we headed home. As soon as we walked in the door, I told Mommy "night night" and went to my crib. (Note from Mommy: Seriously, that was too cute. I carried her in the door and then put her down. She walked a few feet away from me, grabbed her blanket out of her backpack, turned to me and said "night night" - then walked to her room and stood looking up at her crib! Priceless!) So...I'm off to hibernate for a little while - at least until Daddy gets home and it's dinner time! 

2 Comments:
the big scary bear was spotted behind our house, too!
also, ask your mommy where i can get my hands on 'legal paper'.
love,
jamie
Few things make a mom's heart smile like seeing your baby walk to her crib and want to get in. Its sweet, smart and mom knows she's about to get a well deserved break (during which time she will wash dishes, do laundry, pick up toys, cook dinner, then wash the dinner dishes.) hehe. The boys used to do that. They would go to the stairs in our old house and start crawling up them all by themselves...I loved it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home