No more monkeys jumping on the bed
...Nope, no one around here fell off a bed today but we did need a doctor. Daddy's sick. Really sick. He started feeling bad on Thursday and went to his doctor on Friday afternoon but last night and today were the worst. Mommy said I slept through a lot last night but apparently Daddy was up with lots of fever, body aches and serious shaking. Mommy said that lasted from about 1:45 AM til about 3:30 AM. Finally Daddy was able to talk again and drink some juice - she was super worried. Today, I've been a bit worried about Daddy too...I want to run and hug him and give him lots of kisses but he doesn't want me to get what he's got. So, Mommy's been keeping me kind of away from him. When I woke up today we played in the living room...and then of course about an hour later I wanted my morning power nap, ha! When I woke again for good we played some more, and then all of a sudden it was lunch time. I had a hot dog with green beans and loved it! Mommy and I left for a while so Daddy could relax - we stopped to see Nana and Papa. And guess who stopped by while we were there? Uncle Gene and Aunt Gilda. I hear
d Mommy mention something about swimming at Cousin Katie Beth's and said to count me in...I love swimming and water - even though I wasn't a fan of Uncle A's sprinkler today. By the time we got home I was up for more playing, a quickie afternoon nap, a snack of strawberries (what else - ha ha! And during snack time Mommy took lots of pics of me acting all goofy. Most pics I was laughing in but in this one, I stayed in this position until Mommy took a picture - she thought it was too funny that I wanted my picture taken because usually these days I don't! Ha!) and then a hamburger dinner - with my own pile of ketchup on my plate! I dipped like a big girl! I'm sad Daddy's sick but I've had a really happy day today...I've been all smiles and only got fussy when I was tired. I'm also sad I'm not at the beach anymore but I'm happy to be home so me and Mommy can take care of Daddy. Get well soon Daddy!
P.S. HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!!!! OK, the secret's out of the bag and I can finally share some super duper news with you guys! Everyone's always telling us good news and I love being able to tell all my friends about how proud I am of my family! And my biggest news now is that someone in our family is getting married!!! Yep
, over the Memorial Day weekend, Uncle Brett (Mommy's cousin) popped the question and "Aunt" Theresa will soon be Mrs. Usas! Congratulations you two! We can't wait for the celebration! Mommy said that Uncle Brett, and his brother (Uncle Jeff who is engaged to "Aunt" Angela) and his sister (Aunt Whitney who is engaged to "Uncle" Greg) must have had a meeting last summer and decided that before summer of 2008, they were all going to get engaged! Wow what a year it is for those three...or should I say six??? And for their parents, Uncle Craig (with Aunt Jan) and Aunt Diane (with Uncle Craig J)...CONGRATULATIONS BRETT AND THERESA! We love love love you! And by the way Uncle Brett - Mommy says AWESOME job on the ring! It is absolutely stunning and gorgeous!!!!! XOXOXO, Me, Mommy & Daddy
d Mommy mention something about swimming at Cousin Katie Beth's and said to count me in...I love swimming and water - even though I wasn't a fan of Uncle A's sprinkler today. By the time we got home I was up for more playing, a quickie afternoon nap, a snack of strawberries (what else - ha ha! And during snack time Mommy took lots of pics of me acting all goofy. Most pics I was laughing in but in this one, I stayed in this position until Mommy took a picture - she thought it was too funny that I wanted my picture taken because usually these days I don't! Ha!) and then a hamburger dinner - with my own pile of ketchup on my plate! I dipped like a big girl! I'm sad Daddy's sick but I've had a really happy day today...I've been all smiles and only got fussy when I was tired. I'm also sad I'm not at the beach anymore but I'm happy to be home so me and Mommy can take care of Daddy. Get well soon Daddy!P.S. HERE COMES THE BRIDE!!!!! OK, the secret's out of the bag and I can finally share some super duper news with you guys! Everyone's always telling us good news and I love being able to tell all my friends about how proud I am of my family! And my biggest news now is that someone in our family is getting married!!! Yep
, over the Memorial Day weekend, Uncle Brett (Mommy's cousin) popped the question and "Aunt" Theresa will soon be Mrs. Usas! Congratulations you two! We can't wait for the celebration! Mommy said that Uncle Brett, and his brother (Uncle Jeff who is engaged to "Aunt" Angela) and his sister (Aunt Whitney who is engaged to "Uncle" Greg) must have had a meeting last summer and decided that before summer of 2008, they were all going to get engaged! Wow what a year it is for those three...or should I say six??? And for their parents, Uncle Craig (with Aunt Jan) and Aunt Diane (with Uncle Craig J)...CONGRATULATIONS BRETT AND THERESA! We love love love you! And by the way Uncle Brett - Mommy says AWESOME job on the ring! It is absolutely stunning and gorgeous!!!!! XOXOXO, Me, Mommy & Daddy

1 Comments:
Okay...that is a little odd that both twins and Whitney got engaged recently. Congrats to all three (well six) of them!!!!
:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home