Fins to the left, fins to the right
What a day, what a day! Me and Mommy have been planning this day for a while and so far it has been better than we expected! This morning I woke up (after a play date last night with Ms. Lynn, Brooke and Lain - what fun! And thanks for helping with my bath Brooke!) and was ready to go...go back to sleep that is! Mommy thought I was the goofiest baby today because after being awake for about 20 minutes, I was ready to call in my first nap of the day. I literally stayed awake long enough to have some milk, sit with Mommy, kiss Daddy good morning and that's about it. After about a THREE hour nap, I was up and ready for my big luncheon...at Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's house! It was awesome! We made these plans with Ms. Carolyn last week because I just needed some good old fashioned play time with those two - and I told Mommy she could come too! We ate chicken and green beans - my two favorites! Soon I'm going to start sprouting feathers - ha! After lunch time, I explored around their house and then we headed on outside....to the pool! It was fantastic! I had m
y float just right, enough noodles to play water wars with, the perfect sized water gun to shoot with, and best of all - Maddie's two water fish that I got to squirt Ms. Carolyn and Mommy with! But I was banned from the water for a while due to diaper difficulties if you get what I mean! Once I was refitted (ha!) I was jumping off the sides to Ms. Carolyn...but my favorite part was being thrown into the water (literally!) to Ms. Carolyn - I'd be thrown in, go under, and then get back upright with Ms. Carolyn's help. It made me laugh each time. I'm really getting good at this swimming business - Mommy said it's like I was born with fins! But after a good long time of visiting, playing and swimming, I was ready to call it a day. Me and Mommy just got home and I'm off to catch an afternoon nap. Mommy said something about packing while I'm sleeping - sounds like something fun is about to happen! Once I know all the good details, I'll pass it along to you guys! Hugs and Kisses! Abbers
y float just right, enough noodles to play water wars with, the perfect sized water gun to shoot with, and best of all - Maddie's two water fish that I got to squirt Ms. Carolyn and Mommy with! But I was banned from the water for a while due to diaper difficulties if you get what I mean! Once I was refitted (ha!) I was jumping off the sides to Ms. Carolyn...but my favorite part was being thrown into the water (literally!) to Ms. Carolyn - I'd be thrown in, go under, and then get back upright with Ms. Carolyn's help. It made me laugh each time. I'm really getting good at this swimming business - Mommy said it's like I was born with fins! But after a good long time of visiting, playing and swimming, I was ready to call it a day. Me and Mommy just got home and I'm off to catch an afternoon nap. Mommy said something about packing while I'm sleeping - sounds like something fun is about to happen! Once I know all the good details, I'll pass it along to you guys! Hugs and Kisses! Abbers

3 Comments:
Well...I can monogram anything you want. Right now I have rompers and I have tshirts and sweatshirts and burp cloths and bibs. I am also adding more stuff to my collection to have things on hand or you can send me what you would like to be monogrammed. I just bought the machine in March and needless to say my life is busy busy with 2 kids (or babies if you really think about it) and school and teaching...so I have not gotten everything ready and organized thats why I am working on getting it on the blog. What do you like? Dresses for Abby?
Just let me know!!
what happened to the fancy pink page setup?
where'd you get that cool float with the shade?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home