abby's blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

And the rains came tumbling down


In case you haven't seen me in my Sunday School class, I love our singing time. My class is taught by Mr. Carvil and Ms. Jackie - and Mommy helps. When we sing, there are a couple of songs that are in my top favorites and one of them is about the Wise Man building his house upon the rock. When the "rains came tumbling down" and the "floods came up" I love to do the hand motions! And since it's been raining (pouring!) at our house since 5:45 AM, me and Mommy have been singing that song. (Note from Mommy: If you don't know that song and have kids - check into it. You can make up tons of motions and goofy voices...also, it's a great lesson for your children to learn about blessings they have from God.) The rain has been tumbling down here almost every day this past week! And although I don't like storms while riding in the car, I love running to the window and crying out "rain"! Daddy and Mommy say I do that every time it starts raining no matter where I'm at. One day I'm going to get to go outside and play in the rain but lately we've had bad storms with our rain so we've stayed indoors. This morning I was indoors playing with tons of toys - my golf clubs, my books, my puzzles and one of my all time favorites - my yellow Little People school bus! But...speaking of getting outside, I'm about to head to school. Ms. Sandy and Ms. Shirley are waiting on me. I've got school today from 8:45 AM until 2:30 PM and then me and Mommy are going to visit Meemaw (she's home from the hospital - yea!) and then play, play and play some more until Daddy comes home from work! Hope everyone is finding their blessings today while the rain comes tumbling down here in Enterprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home