Cuddlebug Cousins
Guess who's in town? OK, so there's not really much guessing involved if you read
my blog from yesterday (ha!) but Aunt Shannan, Uncle Joe and Cousin Avery! They are all staying at Aunt Carol and Ra Ra's house for a couple of days and we weren't about to let them get out of town without a visit from yours truly! And she is sooo super cute! I went over there with Mommy and got to play with her, talk to her and I even gave her a goodbye kiss w
hen we left to come back home. And since it's Saturday, and he's feeling way better than he did last weekend - Daddy did his three favorite Saturday things: mow the grass, play with me, go golfing! When he left to go golfing, I decided to take a power nap. (Mommy used to call them cat naps but since I get so revved up when I awake, she now calls them power naps.) When I woke up, the pool was
out and full - ready for me to go swimming! And then Mommy let me draw with my sidewalk (a.k.a. carport) chalk! I created masterpieces I tell you! Then it was time for dinner. Me and Mommy had a battle of the wills over where I was going to eat - the big table, or my table. Guess who won - hee hee hee! Then it was the super best night surprise...Ellie has me hooked now on "dance parties" and me and Mommy had o
ne with our sea music! We love the song about finding a manatee in your bathtub and asking him not to blow any bubbles! Ha! I loved our dance party! But, I'm super super tired so I'm already about to call it a night! Later gators!P.S. Mommy said I can be a fashionista with my blog once we find a layout that doesn't cut off my pictures. My pretty swirly one did so we're back to the polka dots for the time being. If anyone has any suggestions, let Mommy know! Thanks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home