Me me me me me me....
OK, so Ms. Katie basically gave Mommy an ultimatum - she was tagged in a blog and we will look like bigger dorks than Ms. Katie (ha ha) if we don't do it too! So, here goes our "All About Me" collaboration of answers while we're hanging out on a rainy Sunday afternoon....
1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER.
Me: Mommy and Daddy haven't taken me to the theater yet. Although I did watch my sea animals and music DVD the other night while having a dance party with Mommy.
Mommy: Sex in the City with Katie, Mel and Kim.
Daddy: Netflix.
2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Me: I'm stuck on a vintage Mickey Mouse book. I love reading it or having it read to me!
Mommy: I just finished Nora Robert's "High Noon." It was great and I recommend it to anyone that enjoys murder mystery novels.
Daddy: I'm not reading a book.
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Me: Anything with pieces bigger than something I could swallow whole!
Mommy: I'm not a board game fan - I'd rather play cards.
Daddy: Monopoly.
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Me: Anything that's in hands reach!
Mommy: People.
Daddy: Golf Tips/Car & Driver.
5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
Me: The breaking in of a new book.
Mommy: About one minute before it rains.
Daddy: Honeysuckle.
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Me: Mickey Mouse saying "Hi ya Everybody!"
Mommy: Abby's belly laugh.
Daddy: Quiet.
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Me: Constipation and teething - both are a close tie.
Mommy: Exhaustion when you have no other choice than to keep going.
Daddy: Seeing Abby sick.
8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Me: Where's my milk?
Mommy: Is this a wake up cry or is she going back to sleep for another few minutes?
Daddy: I don't think then.
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Me: BoJangles.
Mommy: BoJangles.
Daddy: BoJangles.
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Me: Daddy says I'm not allowed to think about boys much less future children.
Mommy: No comment (wink wink).
Daddy: No more (wink wink).
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...
Me: ...go to Walmart and buy every single last ball the store had.
Mommy: ...go buy some land and start building our ideal home....then go on a nice long vacation just the three of us.
Daddy: ...quit work.
12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Me: There's only one speed on my 4wheeler but I love it because it is super fast!
Mommy: Depends on if I'm running late - ha!
Daddy: I don't drive fast (Mommy says that's a LIE!)
13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Me: No. But I do have some favorites I play with when it's not sleep time: This This (my stuffed doggie), Minnie (from Aunt Vicki and Uncle John), my Alabama Cheerleader and my Abby Cadabby.
Mommy: I used to - I was addicted to my manatee. I couldn't sleep without it. Sadly, it was over 25 years old and came to its untimely death when it burned in the Wallace house fire 3/15/08. Seriously, I haven't slept the same since. And, yes, I'm currently looking for one but haven't found the right one yet - two have been rejected so far so if you want to provide a home for a stuffed manatee, let me know!
Daddy: No.
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Me: I like rain...but not storms. I like Mommy's windshield wipers on low but get upset when they have to start going faster.
Mommy: Pre March 2008, I would have said cool. Now I say no way, no how, get the heck away from me and my family.
Daddy: Cool.
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Me: 2007 Red No-Door Push-Me coupe (ha!)
Mommy: 1995 Maroon Toyota Corolla
Daddy: 1993 Red Pontiac Grand Prix
16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Me: Milk, Apple Juice or water (I don't like chocolate milk, Dr. Mac said anything with carbonation or caffeine is not good for my body, and white grape juice makes me constipated.)
Mommy: Coke Zero
Daddy: Diet Dr. Pepper
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Me: ...put all of the balls back in my pool (a.k.a. "tool" as Abby calls it) from when I dumped them out last.
Mommy: ...sit down in front of a computerized search engine and find the book on potty training from the Dothan, AL female author that swears you can accomplish this feat in 2 weeks or less.
Daddy:...play more golf.
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Me: I only eat broccoli when it's mixed with rice.
Mommy: I only eat the stems.
Daddy: Crap no. (FYI: Daddy absolutely hates broccoli.)
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Me: Dark like it was when I was born.
Mommy: Dark dark brown.
Daddy: Brown.
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Me: Enterprise, AL.
Mommy: Chicago, IL; Gadsden, AL; Birmingham, AL; Waco, TX; Mobile, AL; Enterprise, AL.
Daddy: Enterprise, AL; Tuscaloosa, AL; Birmingham, AL.
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Me: Golf.
Mommy: College football.
Daddy: Everything but soccer and hockey.
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Me: I love love love Ms. Katie!!!
Mommy: She's AWESOME and I don't know what I'll do when the army moves her and the family out of Enterprise!
Daddy: She's a good friend.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Me: A quilt from one of Papa Doc's patients...and a few toys I've hidden from Mommy but don't tell her, OK?
Mommy: My wedding gown.
Daddy: A big box Barbara says is her wedding gown.
24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Me: Depends. Mommy says if I say yes, that means she'd have to go through contractions again and she said I'm not allowed any more strawberries if I ever wish that on her!
Mommy: Yes, but I'd love to have my current knowledge on how to fine tune a lot of my youth and past.
Daddy: Sure.
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Me: Middle of the day.
Mommy: Morning definitely.
Daddy: Night owl.
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Me: I don't like eggs...although sometimes I'll eat them scrambled or as Aunt Carol's omelets.
Mommy: In a McDonald's sausage biscuit - ha!
Daddy: Over easy.
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Me: In Mommy or Daddy's arms sitting in the family room.
Mommy: A bed with a good book.
Daddy: Lawn mower.
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Me: Chocolate...'course I do love Strawberry!
Mommy: Neapolitan.
Daddy: All of them.


1 Comments:
Cute answers!! Did Eric write them himself or were you writing for him?? Also, my sister has had a manatee that SHE has slept with forever. I'm pretty sure she took it to Korea with her. I think she got it at Sea World once upon a time. Kind of a strange stuffed animal to choose to sleep with...maybe it has to do with your level of intelligence (because you're both really smart)...hmmm.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home