Playing hooky
OK, I had every intention of going to school today when I woke up - but things changed! Both Mommy and Daddy had to be at work super early so I went to hang out with Ms. Jess at her house around 7:30 AM. By the time Mommy came back
to get me and take me to school (in between her teaching and court hearing) we ran out of time! There wasn't enough time for Mommy to take me to school and then get to court so guess what? I got to play hooky with Ms. Jess for another 3 hours - this time at my house! Eventually Mommy came back and all three of us packed up in the 4Runner for a quickie trip to the hospital...we were visiting my friend Delia (Denesa's big sister). And since we finally found out that Meemaw's not contagious, we stopp
ed in to see her too! I had a blast with Delia, Denesa, Ms. Danita and Ms. Reba...and then another blast with Meemaw and Nana. After we left the hospital, we had to make a trip across the street to Sonic for some ice cream...but actually, I got a strawberry slushy that was super duper yummy! Yea! Now we're back home and I'm exhausted. Playing hooky from school is hard work! Ha ha! I'm off to nap! Night night!
to get me and take me to school (in between her teaching and court hearing) we ran out of time! There wasn't enough time for Mommy to take me to school and then get to court so guess what? I got to play hooky with Ms. Jess for another 3 hours - this time at my house! Eventually Mommy came back and all three of us packed up in the 4Runner for a quickie trip to the hospital...we were visiting my friend Delia (Denesa's big sister). And since we finally found out that Meemaw's not contagious, we stopp
ed in to see her too! I had a blast with Delia, Denesa, Ms. Danita and Ms. Reba...and then another blast with Meemaw and Nana. After we left the hospital, we had to make a trip across the street to Sonic for some ice cream...but actually, I got a strawberry slushy that was super duper yummy! Yea! Now we're back home and I'm exhausted. Playing hooky from school is hard work! Ha ha! I'm off to nap! Night night!

2 Comments:
Love the new look! Please share how I can make my blog look that good!
Alex
Lookie lookie...you fixed up your blog page!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home